Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

Oh did I miss something?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please have at least seven words in your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Over the past few days, Neopets has several times gone down for several hours for maintenance.

I am one of the people who has been getting the glitch of seeing someone else's info when I click the NC Mall from the main toolbar (previously I could access the mall by clicking the link on the homepage to get around this) but now when I try to get to the mall I appear to be logged out - even though I'm still logged in for any other aspect of the site. Anyone else having weird mall problems?

Leverhelven, thank you for the information! It's only been in the past half hour that I tried logging on today so I had no idea. The disappearance of pets combined with a glitch allowing the use of already in use pets' names is going to slow things down further returning to "normal."

The transition of Neopets being bought by JumpStart and absorbed into JumpStart's way of doing things is obviously not going well at all. Hopefully they will be able to resolve all the issues quickly.

Thanks Venerian for asking and thanks Shane for answering. I have also had this problem of being suddenly logged out in the middle of these glitch episodes. It's reassuring to hear that it's a normal occurrence in all the lag problems rather something negative such as someone hijacking accounts.

I just checked downforeveryone or just me and Neopets is still down.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://www.neopets.com/

Hahah :) no problem.

Thanks everyone. There is probably nothing wrong with my acc indeed.

Hopefully the lag will get better in time. I don't mind having more downtime. I think they should take it to fix as much as possible.

EDIT: now Neopets it's back I still get logged out several times. Secretly it does creep me out a little. ._.

Heya, I'm not sure if this is to do with neopets being down or something else (I presume it's another bug) - I bought a load of NC stuff on the 23rd, it's all logged in my transactions, and yet my stuff is nowhere to be found - I didn't donate/discard the stuff, but it's not in my wardrobe, inventory or SDB - anyone else getting this?

Heya, I'm not sure if this is to do with neopets being down or something else (I presume it's another bug) - I bought a load of NC stuff on the 23rd, it's all logged in my transactions, and yet my stuff is nowhere to be found - I didn't donate/discard the stuff, but it's not in my wardrobe, inventory or SDB - anyone else getting this?

No i havent and i also bought stuff recently. Submit a ticket. Its the only way :P

I have not either. I had some trouble opening my capsules but other than that everything appeared in the NC area of my inventory. Definitely send in a ticket, perhaps screenshotting the transaction page and neomail.

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of days ago I had an issue where I couldn't get into my shop till. Not that I couldn't remove the money from it, like the issue that occurred when the site migration happened. Just couldn't get the page to open. It 'spontaneously' fixed itself and I was able to retrieve the money yesterday. And it's not like I needed to get the money urgently, so I wasn't too fussed.

Today, though, I can't get into my inventory in my side account. It just won't load. Other pages on the site I was able to navigate to (like the TP) but not the inventory and I NEED to be able to get into that. Just a bit frustrated right now.

There's a tiny speed decrease when it comes to pinging and loading certain pages for me, but nothing too bad. So it isn't just you. But we have maintenance tonight so perhaps that will do something.

I don't know if it's just my connection, but the site is taking sooooo long to load here! Is there lag for everyone or just me?

For me the lag is only getting worse every day. It takes me about half a minute to load a page at the moment, so it's not just you.

It took me 3 tries to get the healing fountain to actually do anything. It kept saying no data was sent. :| Also seems to be a spot of lag that wasn't there yesterday. lol

Anyone else getting lag today? I got a new lap top and if it can't handlee Neopets I need to return it. I did ask the guy about flash and gaming, seems he may not have taken me seriously....

Yes there is lag going on with neopets and it's unlikely a new laptop, even a poopy one, would be unable to use Neopets to begin with.

So I'm getting the "down for maintenance" screen right now. Fixing the bank issues? lol I very much dislike seeing that screen. I feel like whenever neopets is officially down for maintenance recently it always comes back up with some new bug o.o

So I'm getting the "down for maintenance" screen right now. Fixing the bank issues? lol I very much dislike seeing that screen. I feel like whenever neopets is officially down for maintenance recently it always comes back up with some new bug o.o

Yeah, exactly... that's what I am thinking too.

I hate this screen now :(

I wanna feed a Kad! I wanna feed a Kad!

Sooooooooooo...do we think this 'down time' is intentional?

Or, has something broken during a 3 day holiday weekend?

Being as there was no announcement, I'm guessing the latter.

I wonder if the skeleton crew working the holiday weekend (I'm presuming there is one) will be able to fix things before all hand's are on deck Tuesday (9am Pacific)?

/sigh

:(

Down for me too. And now I'm really worried about some of my NP. I made an offer on the TP about 15 minutes before the site went down. I'm really really hoping everything will be okay with that when it comes back again. I didn't screenshot or anything so if something goes wrong and I lose my neopoints I'm all out of luck, and it was almost 300k too. Fingers crossed.

:sad01_anim:

I got the notice that i got the Whack a Kass avatar, even though I already have it!

Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'Whack-A-Kass' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
Close Window

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not use curse words in your posts. Acronyms containing curse words aren't allowed either. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.