Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

I just got this message, trying to put a petpet in Grave Danger:

None of your Neopets have Petpets!
Not only are they lonely, they have no one to foist off give this mission to. Creepy smelly catacombs await. You'll need to give a Petpet to one of your Neopets and then make your way back here...

Well, ALL my pets have petpets :) It disappeared after refreshing but I got scared for a moment...

I'm a little outdated on any lag news because I've been away for a week, but I remember that one week ago the site was fairly fast, and now the lag is just impossible. Is it that bad for everyone? SIgh.

The lag is a hydra. TNT cuts off its head with each site downtime, but then it quickly grows back two heads to replace the one it lost. Will it ever end? I hope so -- probably not as much as TNT's programmers do! I hope they get some giant bonuses once they finally finish fixing everything.

I got the notice that i got the Whack a Kass avatar, even though I already have it!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Whack-A-Kass' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Close Window

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. Acronyms containing curse words aren't allowed either. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This just happened to me, too. I'm not sure what's going on...

The time is 341am and it took me half a minute to 45 seconds to load a page. This definitely abnormal, it's not my network or anything of the sort.

It is now 347 am and the time it takes to load a page is now about 10 seconds HOWEVER ping tests show 4 out of 4 packets lost.

tumblr_nk45o5SheV1qdl4w6o1_540.png

Disappointing.

Went to do my 10 battles around 230 to 3pm EST, 1130am to 12am NST and the following occurred: load times were astoundingly slow. I clocked about half a minute to a minute again. I was also logged out of my account, which is not unexpected in my myriad experiences. I then tried to do my 10 battles though I had intended on 30 but could not stand continuing as the battledome was hideously slow and glitchy like it was around December-January timeframe. I did however get some codestones for my trouble which was nice.

I just bought some stocks; the NP were taken but I got an error message and didn't receive the stocks. I've submitted a ticket, but stupid me forgot to copy the error message so it not going to be overly helpful to TNT ._.

There was also some talk about Battledome glitching now in the HC, giving too much NP than it should. I'm a little worried now, because I don't usually pay attention to my nps while I battle. I just wait for the message that tells me the NP limit is reached. Just thought I should let everyone here know, be cautious. I sure will keep track of my monies tomorrow when going to battle.

I didn't have an issue with NP in the battledome, consistently 50 each time. I did though get the item limit message, then a few battles later get another item. So yeah, BD's a bit glitchy today. Maybe they're working on the unequip problem! Here's hoping.

This is generally why I use my notepad program in order to keep track of how many battles I've done. My myriad mental problems tend to make it to where I can forget minor things especially when combined with numbers. Dyscalculia is fun.

Mental problems add so many new levels of awkwardness to everyday life functions, don't they Shane, I empathise with you strongly!

Ah, now I've had the be more patient message a few times recently. I'll admit I just assumed I was trying stuff again too soon and thought no more of it.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please stay on topic. This board is for reporting glitches and issues and seeing if others are running into them. Please take other discussions to PMs or other threads.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I don't know if it's just me, but I used a NC Upcycle Fortune Cookie and it has been really, really buggy. Recently when I donated, it took me to an "Error" page, and then ate the items anyway without giving anything back. (Triple-checked my inventory... was nothing new there.) :worried: Now this morning I discovered that the option to donate is gone, even though I am 99% sure I should have had like 2 days left. I've sent in tickets regarding both instances.

Just a warning for those opening cookies, especially the Upcycle.

Another bug: again I don't know if it's just me, but curing sick pets with items doesn't seem to be working...

All the wheels have glitched for me today with the "an error has occured" message. Had no issue just to let them run anyway, and collected the prizes (still waiting on Wheel of Monotony of course <.< >.>), but it seems there's some widespread problem with them at the moment.

I can't remeber my password for my account and for the past few months I would request my password, it said it sent the email but I never recieved it. So today I click on forgot my username and typed in my email and it said it my email was not associated with any account on neopets. I couldnt remeber my first neopet username for a while till I found the book that I wrote it in, which is why i had made a new account. I went and logged on to my old neopet account that I made and looked to see was it said as my email and my email was correct. I changed my password to see if it would sent me an email about my password being changed but it never sent one. I dont know what to do to log in to my account :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

This thread is for general Neopets bugs and downtime. If you are having specific account issues, please create a new therad in Neopets Help.

No issue on my end, other than almost hitting the NC slot on the expellibox. And I've been having network trouble this morning so I can't really test the wheels.

No trouble here either... much of the time I'll get an "Error has occurred" with the wheels, but usually after running for a long time it'll stop and give me the prize anyway.

Expellibox/Lunar puzzle/all other dailies were fine as well. Must be something strange going on on your end.

To be frank, you may not have had to restart your entire computer. Exiting out of the browser then pulling it back up might have solved the issue as well along with a number of other troubleshooting steps.

But, glad you got it fixed.