New Random Event Rattles Neopia!

hrtbrk

Not getting my expectations up too high for this one after the Obelisk War and SFEC were so disappointing to so many people.

FYI, I've gotten it twice while playing NQII and once while on the boards.

I'm so bummed I haven't gotten any random events yet -_- Not even a bad one. I've even been playing NQ and Solitaire and Pyramids to try to keep my pages in motion. Merp.

I wonder what this means, though. I wonder if it's the start into something new or if it's going to tie into something already in motion.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up because of the SFEC and the Obelisk War, but I really hope this'll be a start of a new plot. :)

I haven't gotten this RE yet, but I've gotten quite a bit of others, so I'm not sure what went wrong there.

Haven't gotten any RE's yet. I never get many anyway so nothing new here. I do hope I won't miss anything because of it. Good thing I joined TDN, I would have never found out, just like with the Earthquakes where we needed to dig, never got that so I didn't even know something was going on (since I forget to check the news now and then...)

Plot! plot! plot! plot!

Didn't get it but I read bout in on the Neoboards. I'm hoping for a plot but some said that it's unlikely as Easter event will be starting soon. But I'm hoping that maybe it'll be an event to like break in/introduce Jumpstart :D

I haven't gotten this event yet either, but I'm hoping for a plot as well. Sounds like a lot of work to introduce JumpStart, but it makes sense -- especially if it was something already in the works before the switchover. Then again, I did read somewhere that they would be increasing the number of random events. I don't remember it saying if there was a reason why.

Haven't gotten any RE's yet. I never get many anyway so nothing new here. I do hope I won't miss anything because of it. Good thing I joined TDN, I would have never found out, just like with the Earthquakes where we needed to dig, never got that so I didn't even know something was going on (since I forget to check the news now and then...)

ha i'm the exact same! i hope it's a plot but it could be just part on introducing jumpstart?

I had gotten this during my dailies this morning and was sure I hadn't seen it anywhere before, now I know for sure.

They said they're focusing on getting settled in before doing anything new, so I wonder if this really has any meaning or whether they'll slowly drag it out until they're settled and can move into a plot or something.

A Lutari? Hmmm, the first thing that comes to my mind is Lutari Island. I would LOVE it if they reopened Lutari island on the app!!

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! Plus, with the new Neopets app coming along... yes... it could make perfect sense!!! Lutari Island, yaayayayayayayay!!! :happydance:

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! Plus, with the new Neopets app coming along... yes... it could make perfect sense!!! Lutari Island, yaayayayayayayay!!! :happydance:

Ahhhh I know!! I'm trying not to get my hopes up... but it's too late! haha :laughingsmiley: I REALLY hope that his is what they're up to!!