New Random Event Rattles Neopia!

hrtbrk

I went to the Water Tower, I Approched with dignity and when I turn on all the lights I got ...

BOOP BEEP

The control panel makes encouraging noises. Looks like you've figured out a correct sequence. The Petpet zooms over to a pile of gears and other treasures and extracts this for you:

Something Already Happened Cake Plate

To light the green lights up press them: Middle, top right, top left, bottom left, bottom right

As for the NC tie-in, some people on the Neoboards have done it and aren't pleased with what they got /: A dress or something. I haven't seen it though and haven't decided if I want to spend my NC on it yet.

Wow... I got the cake plate, then it sent me off-site to a "free RPG". I got out of there as fast as possible. I wonder if my Firefox browser crossed its wires or something? :sad01_anim:

I'd better run my anti-virus software.....

Oh wow.... I just went to do the Kreludan meteor and got another new broadcast:

*static* I need supplies to -- *crackle* -- is located underground. *sssss* -- in Magma City... my ship. I'll give you -- *BOOM*-- Hurry, would you? *static*

Hi guys (my first post)! Does anyone notice that if we combine the text in all three random events we will get:

"Can anyone down there hear me? I need supplies to fix the machine. My original workshop is located underground. You'll find what looks like a water tower in Magma City. You can use the portal there to teleport to my ship. I'll give you further instructions when you arrive. Hurry, would you?"

This is the RE for today I think:

*static* I need supplies to -- *crackle* -- is located underground. *sssss* -- in Magma City... my ship. I'll give you -- *BOOM* Hurry, would you? *static*
Tells you its in Moltara basically? ♥
EDIT:
Well, now I just got this one:
*static* -- there hear me? ...My original workshop *POP* -- looks like a water tower -- *ffffff* -- there to teleport to... you arrive. *static*
Sooooooo...yeah xD no clue haha
EDIT:
*static* I need supplies to -- *crackle* -- is located underground. *sssss* -- in Magma City... my ship. I'll give you -- *BOOM* Hurry, would you? *static*

how come my haiku is different from others?

Koi, Usul agrees
Poogle abandons water
Acara abides.

im getting lost where this event or plot is gonna lead us..

so far the control panel puzzle we dont know the duration.. do post if any one know.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

After the first random event we all saw, just today I received 2 more events!

*static* Can anyone down --*sssss* -- fix the machine... You'll find what *BOOM* You can use the portal --*crackle* further instructions when -- *static*

*static* -- there hear me? ...My original workshop *POP* -- looks like a water tower -- *ffffff* -- there to teleport to... you arrive. *static*

I'm looking forward to the new plot! =)

Portal to his ship? Is anyone else hoping we'll be able to get to that satellite always orbiting around the map? I took a hiatus for a few years until a year or so ago, but I think we still haven't been able to click it yet right? It's still just been making circle around the map.

Portal to his ship? Is anyone else hoping we'll be able to get to that satellite always orbiting around the map? I took a hiatus for a few years until a year or so ago, but I think we still haven't been able to click it yet right? It's still just been making circle around the map.

Edit: Also we should still be able to continue whenever the next step comes without buying the NC item right? Because I'm not going to spend actual money for this :/

You can always participate in events without purchasing NC. NC stuff is just extra for the people who want it. I doubt TNT will ever make an event that only NC buyers can participate in.

I've often wondered about that satellite too. It'll be interesting to see where this leads...

Hi guys (my first post)! Does anyone notice that if we combine the text in all three random events we will get: "Can anyone down there hear me? I need supplies to fix the machine. My original workshop is located underground. You'll find what looks like a water tower in Magma City. You can use the portal there to teleport to my ship. I'll give you further instructions when you arrive. Hurry, would you?"

I think that you have made a great observation.I think that when we finish this puzzle with the panel we will open a portal that will take us to the new workshop for this lutari guy. I'm hoping that the portal will take us to lutari island.

Edit: Also we should still be able to continue whenever the next step comes without buying the NC item right? Because I'm not going to spend actual money for this :/

I want that satellite! :@

I've been clicking that thing for years hoping something would happen!

I'm pretty sure this is going to end in a revamp of the REs. You've seen the designs for this plot related RE plus Premium REs and Faerie Quest REs, so that's probably what this is about.

I've been getting the Water Tower REs on my sides while feeding my pets there, yet not once on my main account. Do I have REs blocked on my main or something? Does having beads on your Lutari Talisman decrease the REs you get? Because, I really seldom get REs on my main unless it's a Premium RE, and I only get quests on my main via the event or the cookies.....Of course, when visiting again on my main and going to Moltara, I am now getting the REs a lot! :O

Gotta say though, I rather like how these RE images are animated. :)

Now I want the NC tie in because the wearables look very reminiscent of TRON which I am a huge fan of. :P

how come my haiku is different from others?

Koi, Usul agrees

Poogle abandons water

Acara abides.

im getting lost where this event or plot is gonna lead us..

that's because this is today's haiku and the one I was referring to was yesterday's. Btw, someone pointed me that haikus are in fact the same for everyone :p (still, it looked kinda fishy, right?)

I hope this isn't going to be another real money grab like the mystic doors in the Spooky Food Contest. So far, we've been asked to give over 150 NC for a lightbulb. How far is this going to go? I know they need to make money to keep NeoPets in business, but this is starting to get out of hand. With the huge number of ads that they have on it (slowing it down horribly), they have to be making quite a bit of cash. If they were to lower the subscription price to something reasonable, like maybe $40 a year, I think they would make more money from those who can't afford $120 a year. You know, as in the McDonald's business principal. Sell in bulk at a lower price rather than catering only to the "rich".

IMHO, of course. I'm excited to see where this is going, but not if it's going to cost me anywhere near the $50 I paid for the last "event". (Never should have opened so many of those doors. *sigh*)

I hope this isn't going to be another real money grab like the mystic doors in the Spooky Food Contest. So far, we've been asked to give over 150 NC for a lightbulb. How far is this going to go? I know they need to make money to keep NeoPets in business, but this is starting to get out of hand. With the huge number of ads that they have on it (slowing it down horribly), they have to be making quite a bit of cash. If they were to lower the subscription price to something reasonable, like maybe $40 a year, I think they would make more money from those who can't afford $120 a year. You know, as in the McDonald's business principal. Sell in bulk at a lower price rather than catering only to the "rich".

IMHO, of course. I'm excited to see where this is going, but not if it's going to cost me anywhere near the $50 I paid for the last "event". (Never should have opened so many of those doors. *sigh*)

It's all about if you want the neocash wearables being giving out during the event. As I never use neocash unless its free, I don't see the problem with it.

@brightmanchild: True, it's all a matter of choice, I suppose. I had never been in the right place at the right time before to do an event. I thought it was normal to have to pay for it. Only afterwards did I find out that it was only for the bonus NeoCash items. I honestly thought that you had to buy everything in order to get the full prizes after the event was all over. As it turned out, I still never got it all. I thought I did quite well, but I didn't get half of the prizes because I had to miss one day of the event. I thought it was because I didn't open every door. :rolleyes_anim:

The important thing to me was that it was fun. I still get a laugh out of Grave Danger and what the petpet is doing in the labyrinth. (Right now, she's trying on some mummy bandages. *chuckle*) I know a lot of people are mad that it was a "lame event", but it was my first and I'll always have a soft spot for it.

I'm hoping this one will be a lot better, of course. I've seen past ones after the fact and hope to be in on something as big and spectacular as the Lost Desert plot when it happens. :laughingsmiley:

I want that satellite! :@

I've been clicking that thing for years hoping something would happen!

Nice to know I'm not the only one to try and click on the satellite! :D

that's because this is today's haiku and the one I was referring to was yesterday's. Btw, someone pointed me that haikus are in fact the same for everyone :P (still, it looked kinda fishy, right?)

*Nods* till his head goes *Boom*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (N. Prime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts meet the 7-word minimum. Quotes from others don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.