New Random Event Rattles Neopia!

hrtbrk

oo it just happened to me the static something has happened.., I then went to the new features section and got two something has happened events one after the other, on giving me two plushies and the other giving me 150nc which has never ever happened to me before ...

this is new and exciting !

This was because of JumpStart buying Neopets and has been discussed here :)

It's a greasemonkey script, (that doesn't violate TOS). I don't want to post the link here (cause I'm unsure of the TDNF rules on outside links). But I can totally PM it to you.

We are fine with outside links, as long as it follows Neopets rules, etc. (Just always keep in mind that children could be browsing this site.)

I never get REs, (not on my main anyway), so I wouldn't know what this is about. However, if it's a new plot or event, I'm all up for it! :D Maybe I'll go train my Aisha some more. Getting all those codestones from the BD sure helped!!

Is everyone else getting this?:

Today's Neopian haiku is:

Scorchio, careful

exacerbates though 0 leaf

monolith, tall rock.

Contemplate this, and return

tomorrow for another Neopian haiku.

I have it too, so yes, it seems possible that everybody is getting the same haiku. Though it's also very possible the daily haiku has always been the same for everyone.

I'm guessing it has something to do with teaming up with JumpStart. The timing is too coincidental to me.

Is everyone else getting this?:

Scorchio, careful

monolith, tall rock.

I have it too, so yes, it seems possible that everybody is getting the same haiku. Though it's also very possible the daily haiku has always been the same for everyone.

Ouuuuu good find! I have it too. It'll be interesting to see where this all leads.

Scorchio, careful
monolith, tall rock.

Yes, I think the above....may be the same? not sure O.o

BUT i got the RE!! I was so ecstatic xD I didnt get it today or yesterday and finally did...probably why in the news it said "More REs"...it was talking about this "plot" RE I bet XD

*static* I need supplies to -- *crackle* -- is located underground. *sssss* -- in Magma City... my ship. I'll give you -- *BOOM* Hurry, would you? *static*

There's a new Random Event!!!!

somethinghashappened_zpse1f818ce.png

Edit: too slow!

-----------------------

Here's the link to go to the scientist's workshop in Motara:

http://www.neopets.com/magma/portal/

I got a new RE with this text:

*static* -- there hear me? ...My original workshop *POP* -- looks like a water tower -- *ffffff* -- there to teleport to... you arrive. *static*

Went to the water tower in Moltara and then investigated the panel. If you click on all the lights until they go green you get a prize.

Not sure if it is the same for everyone but I got "Something Already Happened Cake Plate"