New Random Event Rattles Neopia!

hrtbrk

OOOH this is so exiting. I just got the event while spinning the wheel of knowledge. I really hope it's the premise for a plot.

One day of no more Nickelodeon and this happens ☆*・゜゚・*\(^ω^)/*・゜゚・*☆, Neopets future looks really nice indeed.

OOOH this is so exiting. I just got the event while spinning the wheel of knowledge. I really hope it's the premise for a plot.

One day of no more Nickelodeon and this happens ☆*・゜゚・*\(^ω^)/*・゜゚・*☆, Neopets future looks really nice indeed.

It's unrelated to the sale. TNT can't make an event in less than two days.

It's unrelated to the sale. TNT can't make an event in less than two days.

That's true that they can't make an event in such a short amount of time, but there's a good chance that they've been planning the sale for a while and have been making the even for the sale as well. You never know, I suppose.

It's got to be related to the sale, surely? They want to make this a positive experience for us, an event or plot is the way to do it!

I really hope it's Lutari Island as well :*

K crazy theory here. It _Does_ have to do with the transfer.

Jumpstart has this secondary character Professor Sparks, who built a time machine. The machine uses a portal to go back in time, which his daughter uses to alter history to make her answers the correct ones. They live together on a mountain.

So Lutari Professor Sparks could be talking about his time machine and it's portal.

Alternatively it could be Dr. Brain, whose games use "Portal Paths" and a time machine.

I hope the Lutari beads come back xD

They never left...they're just quite expensive right now. A review of the TP indicates that most beads are selling at 1.1m and above.

K crazy theory here. It _Does_ have to do with the transfer.

Jumpstart has this secondary character Professor Sparks, who built a time machine. The machine uses a portal to go back in time, which his daughter uses to alter history to make her answers the correct ones. They live together on a mountain.

So Lutari Professor Sparks could be talking about his time machine and it's portal.

I'm rather fond of this crazy theory. xD

I STILL haven't gotten the event... :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Refresh at the advent calendar... http://www.neopets.com/winter/adventcalendar.phtml

I got it there after less than 20 refresh.

Not working for me... hahaha. I guess it doesn't REALLY matter whether I get the RE or not, unless it's like the Obelisk War where the earthquakes actually counted for points -.-

Edit: Finally got it while playing a game of Pyramids.

Oh no! It looks like something has gone wrong with Random Events... Perhaps there were just too many occuring at once. Maybe if we wait around, they'll go back to normal again! Meanwhile, we have heard reports of garbled messages being discovered around Neopia. They couldn't possibly be related, can they?

^From news.

This doesn't really help us understanding what's going on though.

oo it just happened to me the static something has happened.., I then went to the new features section and got two something has happened events one after the other, on giving me two plushies and the other giving me 150nc which has never ever happened to me before ...

this is new and exciting !

I have a RE logger, and the event's not registering on it. I wonder if this is why we have a higher chance of RE's this week though.

RE... Logger? How does one get this? o.O