Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Angeló

Beautiful Neopian Items

Hmm, interesting, it's got a Van Gogh vibe going on there. I don't like his style at all, lol. But it that's intentional then I guess it's done pretty well but I agree with you that the thumbnail looks way better than the full size pic.

oh my, those items are do great how i wish i got them al l why so greedy though i mean your items are so cute and supper awesome currently addicted to nice having you all items guys.

5 hours ago, aleu1986 said:

44953.gif?780

Proper Peophin Lady Dress - it`s a gorgeous wearable that makes your Peophin look like she belongs at the Meridellian court.

my Peophins agree with you whole - heartedly 

Snowy SnowglobeSnowy Snowglobe is a new item and its gorgeous

I hope this thread is still relevant :D

Would you look at this !!!! I bought 10 of it just so I can store them in my SDB 

can_heart_lollipop.gif

Heart Lollipop

well, theres the item that started me off collecting snowglobes (also i was playing fnv at the time):

toy_hauntedsnowglobe.gif
Haunted Woods Snowglobe

and a couple others from a look through my sdb: the day and night items on the whole are just really beautiful, and i like the little details in the mages satchel

foo_gmc2013_daynightcake.gif

Day and Night Cake

coi_gmc2013_daynightscar.gif Day and Night Collectable Scarab
acc_mages_satchel.gif Mages Satchel
bd_potion_tagobo.gif Tagobo Potion

the tagobo potion was always one of my favourite items as a kid. and also the tchea fruit, which i always wanted to eat when i was a kid. it just... looks so tasty!

food_desert7.gif Tchea Fruit

and while i like all the healing potions when theyre lined up next to each other, my particular favourite is this one:

potion15.gif Healing Potion XV