Beautiful Neopian Items

Angeló

Agree with you on that! :)

mall_circlet_flowerjewel.gif

I think this is a beautiful item, especially whilst a pet is wearing it. It looks gorgeous on my royal peophin.

And I agree with you on that! :D

Reminds me of these

clo_headamulet_green.gifclo_headamulet_sparklinggreen.gif

I don't think I've ever seen the wig version look good on any pet, but it's a really purdy item ^^

It's really hot today so I'm about to dig into some of this foo_aishatoffee_sundae.gifToffee Chocolate Aisha Sundae

or maybe this foo_blackberry_sundae.gifBlackberry Sundae

and in the end I will share this ffo_fyoraicecream.gifGlorious Fyora Sundae with everyone here :D

I've been drooling over these myself (and waiting until the last one is released so I can decide which ones to get):

mall_gar_cupcakelights.gif The colors are so soft and the animation is light and matches perfectly.

mall_bgitem_icecreamcastle.gif This totally reminds me of Candyland, which was my favorite game growing up.

mall_hh_rockcandy.gif Rock candy is one of my favorite candies, the blue raspberry being my favorite flavor, so this is a must-have for me.

mall_hh_cupcake.gif I just love wands. What can I say?

I've been drooling over these myself (and waiting until the last one is released so I can decide which ones to get):

mall_gar_cupcakelights.gif The colors are so soft and the animation is light and matches perfectly.

mall_bgitem_icecreamcastle.gif This totally reminds me of Candyland, which was my favorite game growing up.

mall_hh_rockcandy.gif Rock candy is one of my favorite candies, the blue raspberry being my favorite flavor, so this is a must-have for me.

mall_hh_cupcake.gif I just love wands. What can I say?

oh wow these are all so yummy :D and don't forget the Candy Gate mall_fg_candygate.gif

I find this book so cool !!

bbo_spacefashion.gifSpace Fashion

:O Oh no! I hadn't seen the gate. I must get that!

I only bought enough NC for about a 10-pack, since there's only about 8 or so I absolutely love. Go figure. :rolleyes_anim: *goes to play on DTI*

And while we're on the topic of cavities candy... this sword is amazing.

mall_hh_lollypopsword.gif

I totally remember the lollipops that look like the blade. I loved those.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like the stringed instruments in Neopia for obvious reasons, but two that are especially beautiful are the Pteri Feather Cello and the Eyrie Wing Harp:

clo_pteri_feathercello.gifinst_eyrie_harp.gif

I can't wait to add them to my gallery one day! I wish I could play them as well :laughingsmiley:

today i got this Gold Gem Negg from the mysterious negg puzzle and i think it's dazzling

gif_negg_goldgem.gif

I just got one of these from the mysterious negg and came here to post it, too! :laughingsmiley: I've never seen it before and it's very pretty. It has inspired me to look up some other beautiful neggs:

gif_negg_greengem.gifnegg_crystal.gifnegg_pinkfaerie.gifnegg_anniversary.giffoo_altador_negg.gif

I like the morphing potions:

pot_lenny_faerie.gifpot_cybunny_maraquan.gif

(Faerie Lenny Morphing Potion, Maraquan Cybunny Morphing Potion)

It's also already been mentioned, but I have to post the Belonthiss again!

belonthiss.gif

Illusen's items are pretty to me, probably because it's related to nature:

gro_illusen_perfume.gifmpo_illusen_essence.gifinst_illusens_ukalalie.gifboo_illusen_twigs.gif

(Illusen Strawberry Perfume, Illusens Forest Essence, Illusens Ukalalie, Illusens Twigs)

And perfumes bottles:

gro_kau_perfume.gifgro_wocky_perfume_bottle.gifgro_cybunny_perfume.gif

(Kau Perfume, Wocky Perfume Bottle, Cybunny Perfume)

I was having a hard time decided whether to put these in the Delicious thread or Beautiful, since they're a food themed item. Since they're a wearable though, I'll put them here.

mall_wings_chocodipwafflecone.gif

Chocolate Dipped Waffle Cone Wings.

These look so nice on Chocolate pets. (Plus, I love that they have rainbow colored sprinkles, which only one Chocolate pet has.)