Beautiful Neopian Items

Angeló

I was having a hard time decided whether to put these in the Delicious thread or Beautiful, since they're a food themed item. Since they're a wearable though, I'll put them here.

mall_wings_chocodipwafflecone.gif

Chocolate Dipped Waffle Cone Wings.

These look so nice on Chocolate pets. (Plus, I love that they have rainbow colored sprinkles, which only one Chocolate pet has.)

Whoa, I actually really like those and I had no idea they were an item. They'd probably look good on plain brown pets too (which look rather boring otherwise) or basic colours that are the same as the sprinkles.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

ffo_cupcake_firefaerie.gif sch_notebook_meowclops.giffur_niptor_bed.gifffo_sundae_light.gifsnowfood_chiapoprainbow.gif :mellow:

Things that are either cute, have bright colours OR a multitude of colours are usually pretty eye catching for me ._.

Oh! These are really cute too D: I for some reason really like the bow on the paint brush.. :S

babypaintbrush.giftoy_faerie_princess.gif

( by the way, sorry Spritzie! D: )

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not remove mod edits. Also, please edit your posts if you have something to add, instead of double posting.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Here are a few items I find really beautiful!

ga_birdhouse_purple.gif tropical_snowberry.gif cloud_badge.gif cloud_usul_rolls.gif toy_faerieaisha_ball.gif gro_illusen_perfume.gif boo_snowbunny_spring.gifbak_whiteaisha_cupcake.gifsch_fyora_backpack.gif

and also a few neggs:

easternegg11.gif negg_pink_green_swirlie.gifnegg_anniversary.gif negg_heavenly.gif

• 3 months later...

My favorite items on Neopets are backgrounds, especially beach-related and sunset backgrounds. Top of the list is the Gorgeous Sunset background (I'm shocked it hasn't been posted yet):

mall_jjpb_bg_sunset.gif

Some other favorites include the Underwater background (#1 in the quote below) and the following:

mall_bg_halfunderwater.gifbg_shellbeach.gifmall_exploremaraquabg.gifmall_bg_mysteryisny.gifbg_forest_clear_myst.gif

I love the Silhouette backgrounds. In addition to the ones Angeló posted (#2 and 3 below), these are lovely:

bg_mericastle_silhouette.gifbg_govemansion_silhouette.gifbg_noxcastle_silhouette.gifbg_saskia_silhouette.gif

Now, there's another row of pictures from Angeló's post -- these are two backgrounds I must add to my gallery wishlist! (And my closet wishlist!) Can someone please tell me their names? And that they're NP, not NC (I know, fat chance). Thanks!

Here are some pretty non-backgrounds:

mall_faerie_sandcastle.gifgif_giftbag_island.gifgif_drenchedgiftpile.gifforgottenshoremap4.giffoo_scurvy_bgone.gifearth_faerie_shampoo.gifgif_cover_of_darkness.gifgif_balthazar_loomingshadow.gif

Okay, the last two don't look that good from their pictures. The looming Balthazar shadow looks amazing against several backgrounds (especially when combined with the cover of darkness foreground). I love the cover of darkness foreground for the effects it can have: making a spooky scene spookier, a mysterious scene more mysterious, an underwater scene murkier, a battle scene smokier, a snowy scene foggier. Here's an example (my battle pet "in action" vs. what the background would look like without the foreground):

2.pngbg_shenkuu_tctrainingschool.gif

of course , and iam giving my own personal opinion :P

here are some pretty backgrounds ...

bg_underwater.gif bg_desert_silouette.gif bg_krawk_silouette.gif

bkg_oceanrockbackground.gif bg_tropic_island_paradise.gif <-- THESE TWO! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THEIR NAMES?

bkg_oceanrockbackground.gif bg_tropic_island_paradise.gif <-- THESE TWO! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THEIR NAMES?

-

they're called Rocky Ocean Background - it costs about 8K NP and Tropical Island Paradise Background - it costs about 10k NP :)

• 2 weeks later...

I love finding pretty and interesting Neo items! Here are a few I've come across recently:

gif_illusen_heartcharm.gifleap_superstrong_potion.gifbd_noilgem.gifgif_gmc_potion_neovian.giffoo_space_water.gif

1. Illusen Heart Charm

2. Super Strength Potion

3. Noil Gem

4. Neovian Potion

5. Galactic Water

toy_plushieset_gold.gifplu_dd_sleeping_imiya.gifshf_rivertea.gifbak_mincepie_strawberry.gifglitter_negg.gif

1. Gold Limited Edition Plushie Set

2. Sleeping Imiya Plushie

3. River Wave Breeze

4. Strawberry Mince Pie

5. Glittering Negg

These are some of my favorite items. I only skimmed the pages before so I apologize for duplicates:

mall_background_amongflowers.gif80x80_bg.gifmall_fon_castledoorbg.gif

1. Among Flowers Background
2. Golden Outdoor Background
3. Entrance to Fyora's Castle Background

mall_capsule_valentine2012.gifmall_mc_pinwheelgb.gifmall_mc_wickedwinter.gif

1. Drifting Hearts Valentine Mystery Capsule
2. Pinwheel Giftbox Mystery Capsule
3. Wicked Winter Mystery Capsule

(honestly pretty much all of the mystery capsules are incredible)

plu_sho_codestone.gifkfo_orangegrundo_sherbet.gifnegg_sunflower.gif

1. Sho Codestone Plushie
2. Orange Grundo Sherbet
3. Sunflower Pattern Easter Negg

gif_illusen_leafyhanky.gifbowla_faerie.gifbd_uni_healingpotion.gif

1. Leafy Illusen Hanky
2. Faerie Bowla
3. Bottled Uni Essence

foo_noilpurple_bubbletape.giftoy_draik_valentinebubbles.giftoy_magic_blumrainbow.gif

1. Purple Noil Grape Bubble Gum Tape
2. Draik Valentine Bubbles
3. Magical Rainbow Blumaroo Plushie

And don't even get me started on KQ tokens...

I love seeing all of these! It makes me want to start another gallery just for pretty items. Here are some more of my favourites:

tik_pterifeather.gifgif_brucicle_makingkit.gifgif_illusen_leafyhanky.giffoo_sandwich_pink.gifgro_powder_weewoo.gif

1. Rainbow Pteri Feather

2. Brucicle Making Kit

3. Leafy Illusen Hanky

4. Pink Triple Decker Sandwich

5. Weewoo Face Powder

kfo_moon_soup.gifgro_olivesoap.gifgro_soap_jinjah.gifbak_warmtcheapie.gifpofew_maraquan.gif

1. Moon Soup

2. Olive Soap

3. Jinjah Soap

4. Warm Tchea Fruit Pie

5. Maraquan Pofew