Beautiful Neopian Items

Angeló

wow all the items posted were pretty ... especially the flowers by eevee !!...

on another hand ... this item is super-duper-adorably-cute !!!!

plu_ddy14_spardel_frozen.gif

and finally !!!!!!!! Jack Sparrow's hair !!!

mall_claw_pirate_jswig.gif

• 3 weeks later...

toy_faerie_jhudora.giftoy_faerie_princess.gif

toy_faerie_rainbow.gifmall_floatingbreedoll.gif

toy_faerie_snow.gifmall_floatinglightfaeriedoll.gif

mall_floatinggreyfaeriedoll.gifmall_floatingillusendoll.gif

There all just so adorable!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or more. Images don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

i just searched for draik, so let's see what i come up with :)

clo_draik_pinkdress.gif this one is so cute :)

bd_draik_water.gif i fell in love i think

bd_draik_faeriecloak.gifGIMME THIS GRRRRR

pot_draik_water.gifpot_draik_faerie.gifpot_draik_eventide.gifpot_draik_maractite.gifmorphing potions, of course :)

bd_wotc_amulet.gifso much lovely draik stuff :)

bd_draik_maracloak.gifmore clothes, i'm so girly (NOT)

bd_draik_maradagger.gifdeadly, but beautiful, like me (ahum ahum, somebody loves herself, just kiddin XD)(nope, i really AM deadly)

mwoehahaha, i use up much space, i'm so evil :devil:

toy_faerie_jhudora.giftoy_faerie_princess.gif

toy_faerie_rainbow.gifmall_floatingbreedoll.gif

toy_faerie_snow.gifmall_floatinglightfaeriedoll.gif

mall_floatinggreyfaeriedoll.gifmall_floatingillusendoll.gif

There all just so adorable!

These!

And also:

toy_globe_earth.gifpolarchuck_faerie.gifminitheus_water.gif

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, here's my collection of items. There are far too many on the site, so I just went through my SDB and chose the ones in there that jumped out at me. Some of them are from the olden days *lol*, but they are items I have always adored looking at. I would love to own these items!

armor_chestplate.gifbattle_hoodcloak.gifbattle_hoodhat.giffaerie_earth_roseshake.gifearth_faerie_flowercake.gifearth_faerie_shampoo.gifgro_puff_snowbunny.gifbd_nq2_rohane_polish.giftoy_desert_globe.gifalm_cloak_white.gifnegg_coltzan.gifdelfin_blue.gifplu_tea_cybunny.gifmauket_gold.gifgif_ancientmap.gif

I tried to not include plushies, but these two are just gorgeous!

plu_jubjub_baby.giftoy_lenny_plush7.gif

I woke up in mood for some cupcakes .. so I looked them up and I came back with these results :)

bak_rainbowchomby_cupcake.gifRainbow Chomby Cupcake

foo_acaragreen_sprinklecupcake.gifGreen Acara Sprinkle Cupcake

foo_usulchoco_cupcake.gifChocolate Usul Cupcake

ffo_cupcake_spacefaerie.gifSpace Faerie Cupcake

foo_galactic_starry_cupcake.gifGalaxy Cupcake

bak_cocojuice_cupcake.gif Cocojuice Cupcake

bak_discojub_cupcake.gif Disco Jubjub Cupcake

ffo_cupcake_waterfaerie.gif Water Faerie Cupcake

foo_fallsprinkel_cupcake.gif Autumn Sprinkle Cupcake

bak_illusen_frostedcupcake.gif Illusen Frosted Cupcake

I'm really into Lost Desert stuff these days so my choices will be obviously biased :D :

clo_desert_eyrie_hat.gifclo_ld_gelert_bracers.gifclo_ld_gelert_collar.gifclo_ld_grundo_hat.gifclo_ld_moehog_circlet.gifmall_ac_yooyusling_ld.gif

And I also like:

mall_starcookie_starwings.gifmall_jjpb_winterbranchwings.gifmall_wings_redpinkgold.gifmall_jjpb_wings_blackandgreeni.gif

Wow all of it is wearables....oh well hehe

And I don't think anyone has included this yet but I always did fancy this apple.

bd_everlastcrystalball.gif

Okay, not exactly sure how to post images, and I'm not sure if they'll show up, so I'll also write the name of each item. :)

Anywho, I'm a sucker for wigs.

clo_bori_flowerwig.gif Bori Flower Girl Wig mall_wig_candycolor.gifBubble Gum Wig (nc mall item) ncl_wig.gifCurled Blonde Wig

mall_claw_pirate_longwig.gifLuxurious Pirate Wig (nc mall item) mall_minimme10_geniewig.gifMystical Genie Wig (also nc. I wanted it so bad when I saw it.)

clo_kougra_green_wig.gifGreen Kougra Wig

I always found a lot of petpets (if you count them as items) really gorgeous (+adorable!)

petpet3.gifBelonthiss shpp_kazeriu_purple.gifKazeriu juma_water.gifWater Juma garfir_black.gifBlack Garfir

bowla_faerie.gifFaerie Bowla delfin_blue.gifDelfin peo_faerie.gifFaerie Peo blobikins.gif Blobikins

mauket_faerie.gifFaerie Mauket geb_ddy14_geeky.gifGeeky Geb patamoose_pink.gifPatamoose gpp_quetzal_maraquan.gifMaraquan Quetzal

gallion_maraquan.gifMaraquan Gallion magmut.gifMagmut swabby_fire.gifFire Swabby petpet_meowclops_blue.gifBlue Meowclops

hall_petpet6.gifMeepit pileofsoot_chocolate.gifChocolate Pile of Soot candychan_red.gifCandychan feepit_disco.gifDisco Feepit

And last but not least...

rock_disco.gifDisco Rock

There's a lot of gorgeous things I see listed here, so allow me to contribute some too (excuse me if I list something that's already been posted, since I'm going to try to avoid doing so.). Before I start, let me just say that I love all of the wigs. They do look a bit strange depending on the neopet they are placed on, if they're for all species (like on Tonus, who already have a mane. It just looks weird, but that's my opinion.)

--------------------

Peo >

isl_petpet20.gif| Hydruplit > hydruplit.gif | Lutra > lutra_blue.gif

Natural Springabee Honey >

hfo_honey_springabee.gif| Sugar Ixi Skull > can_skull_ixi.gif| Super Deluxe Maraquan Victory Cake > bak_marwins_victory.gif

Ilere Plushie >

hwp_ilere.gif | Young Sophie Plushie > plu_young_sophie.gif

How to Break Codes and Influence Plot Events >

ros_boo_breakcodes.gif| Jhudora and the Evil Eyes > fbo_faerie_darkcloud.gif| Aethia Stamp > sta_faerie_aethia.gif

Dark Faerie Wardrobe >

ffu_darkfae_wardrobe.gif | Dark Faerie Sofa > ffu_darkfae_sofa.gif| Rainbow Cybunny Chair >fur_rainbowcy_chair.gif| Golden Peophin Urn > ldp_peopottery3.gif

Illusens Sunscreen >

gro_illusen_sunscreen.gif| Luxury Dark and Earth Faerie Snowglobe > toy_snowglobe_lux3.gif| Illusen Heart Charm > gif_illusen_heartcharm.gif

---

Finally now. Clothing Items!

Island Leaves and Flowers Foreground>

gif_island_leafflowerfg.gif

Gothic Ruki Shirt >

clo_ruki_goth_shirt.gif | Dark Uni Cloak > clo_uni_dark_cloak.gif| Purple Hissi Dress > clo_hissi_purple_dress.gif

----------

That's all folks!

(My apologies for how long this post is)