Daily Faerie Quests Are Back!

hrtbrk

I love when this event comes around!! Guaranteed quests for a certain amount of time plus free prizes is awesome! :D

I'm hoping some of the prizes awarded this year I can put into my gallery. :)

Oh yaaaay! I love this event! And since I use Fortune Cookies, I have two quests a day! <3

But I disliked the fact that they swapped the positions of the "abandon quest" and "give item" buttons. I like it that they're colored now, but I still nearly clicked the wrong thing just out of habit.

My favourite time of the Neopian year has made a return. I'll consider putting up my stash of Faerie Quest Items from my SDB up for sale in my shop sometime this weekend or maybe during the upcoming week.

My prize today was a Fyora Hair Brush and my quest today was a Water Faerie Quest that asked for Sad Peophin Stories. Not too shabby.

Here's a neat tip I'd like to throw in (if you guys don't mind):

You'll have a chance of winning a standard Faerie Quest Item if you win a game of Gormball. Pay attention for these as they'll become more valuable than usual during this time. There will also be some r70 items as well as Food and Medicine items that the Faeries don't ask for while winning games of Gormball, so they won't be really valuable during Daily Faerie Quest season.

Arrrgh. I'm at the point where item training will be cheaper than codestone training as soon as I bump to the next level (for everything but level and HP), so I'm cranking my HP to 3x level before jumping into the higher codestone bracket. So I've been turning down faerie quests and not zapping. You can get the prize without accepting a quest, but I guess I'll get the quests, give any HP-only quests to my battle pet, and maybe train one of the others with the cheaper other-stat quests (and turn down anything too expensive). Here's hoping for a fountain faerie and lots of dark faerie quests.

I love this event! :D My battle pet is getting so close to the 250 level mark that I'd love to get some easy levels from this, but any stat would be great since I've been neglecting all stats except level for awhile now.

Same here! I'm dying for Light Faerie Quests because I want my BP to start training at the Secret Ninja School so I can pay just one red codestone instead of freakin' eight normal ones! @_@

Is it possible to get a Fountain Faerie Quest this way or is it just the standard Faeries?

In past years of this event the Fountain Faerie did give out quests to lucky Neopians. Not everyone got one, but having a quest each day increases the chances of getting her.