Spooky Food Eating Contest: The Perilous Catacombs!

hrtbrk

On Floor 31 for Me:

Intriguingly, this door has a face on it. You're pretty sure that's not normal. Then again, you are wandering around in an evil lair, so maybe talking doors are regulation here.

The door's eyes glow malevolently and a voice booms, "Two things are constant above all else in Neopia. What are they?"

"Oh!" says the door. "You actually know the answer! Good show. I get so tired of ignorant adventurers."

You receive Malkus Vile Book!

ANSWER: Kreludor and Virtupets

EDIT: WHOOPS!! You beat me to it blueberrykiwi141 [/size]

Just found this:

Intriguingly, this door has a face on it. You're pretty sure that's not normal. Then again, you are wandering around in an evil lair, so maybe talking doors are regulation here.

Rattling its hinges, the door barks, "Rattle bones, flutter sheets, sink fangs, hand out treats."

Answer is Halloween

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Level 32 *sigh* Getting bored now. Locked out for 15 hours now too. (Hate the jump, 1 min, to 1 hour then 1 hour to 6 hours then 6 hours to 15 hours.)

Found this: http://www.neopets.com/~ilas list of all the Riddles and answers.

Looks like i'll try again tomorrow.

Wow I'm only on floor 10! and it's already getting on my nerves! I love the prizes though...been getting a lot of books which I've been reading to my pet.

Does anyone think that we might get an avatar or trophie at the end of this, Im not sure what is usual with these mini plots? Im presuming that this IS a mini plot?

I still keep getting the stupid text box saying "Oops! Something went wrong. Please reload the page and try again. [1]" I'm gonna die because I'm only on level 7 because of it!

Does anyone think that we might get an avatar or trophie at the end of this, Im not sure what is usual with these mini plots? Im presuming that this IS a mini plot?

I honestly hope so! And anyways Halloween is a week from now, so I guess we'll find out soon!

(I mean, presuming that this event shall end in Halloween)

I still keep getting the stupid text box saying "Oops! Something went wrong. Please reload the page and try again. [1]" I'm gonna die because I'm only on level 7 because of it!

I keep getting those, too, but I find most of the time it doesn't require a reload - I just try clicking my choice again and it goes through (sometimes I try it a couple of times....I'm stubborn and impatient :rolleyes_anim: lol). Reloading doesn't seem to interrupt the gameplay for me much though. It just reloads to the exact same screen, so I don't have to click the door or anything. I hope you aren't getting that dialogue box for most of your doors - That would be really frustrating and I feel for you if you are :(

Managed to end on floor 30 today, and now have a 7 hour curse.

I feel like I'm really behind, so hopefully I'll have more time to participate over the weekend.

I feel the same way! I was totally on a roll and then BAM! Seven hour curse....

Edit: Waited my seven hours and then got hit with another seven... UGH! I'm waiting to move on to level 32.

the answer to the first one you posted is

I just got that question just now, i am on floor 28 ( i got like 4 of those doors on this same floor!!)

Thank you for your update to my answering :) I was kind of embarrassed to have gotten it wrong, but I was glad to have been able to at least let others know which one of the three not to click, hehe.
I'm still finding that the prizes aren't very good, even the Pant Devil! won't take my "cruddy items" :( And now I'm in the 7hour Fatigue boat along with my fellow restrainees above me *cries* I feel like I'm behind, too - stupid need for sleep and work, lol. Oh, I'm on level 31, I think.

30-odd floors? Really? Maaaaan, this is boring. I've been just clicking any action just so I can get onto the next level. I've gotten some good books and a few petpets along with other items, so that's good.

I'm stuck with 6 hours left on a wait between levels 31 and 32. Does anyone know if there's an end? I mean, the riddle doors have started and so have the sightings of the monster. But it's a little different continuing blindly versus if we knew there were 50 or however many floors.

I'm stuck with 6 hours left on a wait between levels 31 and 32. Does anyone know if there's an end? I mean, the riddle doors have started and so have the sightings of the monster. But it's a little different continuing blindly versus if we knew there were 50 or however many floors.

Many of us are starting to think there's no limit, and that maybe TNT has given us a certain amount of time to explore freely. Perhaps we'll gain points as to how far we could go in their time given?

I sure hope the end is soon. I have spent all the money I am going to spend in the runic (?spelling) door. I have not received all items but I have received duplicates!

Newbie Granny

I keep getting those, too, but I find most of the time it doesn't require a reload - I just try clicking my choice again and it goes through (sometimes I try it a couple of times....I'm stubborn and impatient :rolleyes_anim: lol). Reloading doesn't seem to interrupt the gameplay for me much though. It just reloads to the exact same screen, so I don't have to click the door or anything. I hope you aren't getting that dialogue box for most of your doors - That would be really frustrating and I feel for you if you are :(

/tableflips

I just finished waiting out that curse of fatigue & now I can't proceed to floor 23 because of that error.

I've tried refreshing and I'm about to break the ok button from the text box xD

Gah, off to stalk the neoboards.

This is pretty fun! I'm only on the 3rd Floor, and I keep getting cursed. Oy vey! But, the first floor I did pretty well with getting a few good prizes. Thanks to everyone for their helpful hints! Some of them are really great!!!

I used my cleansing thing on the wrong curse?!?! howwwwwwww....gotta wait 9 hours now =/

I found that the cleansing curse didn't work - all it did was cleanse itself :\ I think it's a cruel tease :sad02:

/tableflips

I just finished waiting out that curse of fatigue & now I can't proceed to floor 23 because of that error.

I've tried refreshing and I'm about to break the ok button from the text box xD

Gah, off to stalk the neoboards.

Aw geez, really? Hmm, when I did refresh, I just refreshed and didn't hit ok or anything in the text box. Could it be the web browser you're using? I'm using Chrome, and I have a friend who's using Firefox. I've had to refresh sometimes, but my Firefox using friend says she has not. I hope the neoboards have something more useful for you :(

I found that the cleansing curse didn't work - all it did was cleanse itself :\ I think it's a cruel tease :sad02:

The curse of cleansing works by clicking on the curse that you want to cleanse. So if you click on the curse of cleansing, then it will cleanse itself. However, once you've finished the level an are ready to exit, you can click on the curse of fatigue and it will cleans that curse. Sorry you had to find out the hard way. :(