Spooky Food Eating Contest: The Perilous Catacombs!

hrtbrk

This is such a fun plot! Hope it lasts for awhile. Although I'm only on the 3rd level, still waiting for the Curse of Fatigue to wear off... grrrr.

Can't believe that someone has already gotten to level 8. I hope they give us all enough time to complete it considering that I require sleep and work during the next few days haha.

Found out that if you have the curse of sarcasm, you shouldn't take sides in the argument. knocking politely worked half of the time when I got ordinary silence. Sneaking in the glowing door worked.

Also, opening the runic door isn't at all necessary to moving forward with the catacombs puzzles. It's just extra prizes for NC.

Got Curse of Fatigue after Curse of Fatigue on the 4th floor..atleast 4 times xD BUT if you wait it out right when you get it (the minute or 30 seconds it firsts gives you) then you don't have to wait hours...atleast for me it did this..I will keep trying it out...dont want to wait 7 hours again xD

EDIT: Next floor I have to wait 1min 30sec each time I get the curse...but atleast not hours xD Guess it gets longer the farther you go but waiting the curse out first seems to be helping...though annoying xD but....better than hours!!!! O.o ugh..

Funny. Today all the Curses of Fatigue I've got have had the duration of mere seconds. I wonder if TNT changed it?

By the way, look at this!

"Someone, or something, is playing wild banjo music on the other side of the door. You recognise the melody. They're pretty good, actually."

OMG! I can't believe I'm seeing a Deliverance reference on Neopets!!! :rock:

I've noticed the times for the fatigue curse seem like they're shorter today. Yesterday, for me, level 1 was about 7 minutes. Level 2 was about 10 minutes, I think. Level 3 = 1+ hour. Level 4 = 6+ hours. Level 5 = 8+ hours.

Today I got about 15 seconds on level 6. Then about 30 seconds on level 7. 10-ish minutes on level 8. Then about an hour on level 9. I just got about 7 hours on level 10.

I am the genius who used her curse of cleansing to cleanse her curse of cleansing.. at the very last door.. when she'd been saving it to cleanse a 7 hour curse of fatigue.

:sick02:

Looks like you really needed the nap time then... :P

Made it through a few levels with short fatigue curses, but stuck with a 6 hour one at the end of floor 13 >_< The first ones were shorter, but now they seem like they're getting long again.

I wonder the mornings have short Curse of Fatigue times??

Anyways, today I've been getting some stuff not on the prize list: Seti, Battle Bones, and Bleached Bone Staff. In case anyone else thought this at first, the Curse of Cleansing does not expire, even if you change levels.

Spyke's post on page 2 with possible solutions helps me a lot! Knocking politely worked on most of the ordinary silences at first, but at about floor 5 it stopped working for me, and since that it's almost always been stomping. For the Hot door-one, telling it to chill out has always worked for me. Then there was one that said something about sounds of lollipops? (wow sounds odd, I'm forced to rest atm but I'll come back and edit later if I'm wrong.) Bursting in violently on that one has worked most of the time.

I wonder the mornings have short Curse of Fatigue times??

I don't think so, to me it seems it just depends on how many floors you've completed that day. I got a 7 hour long Curse of Fatigue at about 5am NST, after finishing a few (I don't remember, five or six?) floors.

Try increasing the brightness on your computer. You should still be able to click on things as long as you can see them.

Screen brightness already on highest still unable to click anything, refreshed page like 10 times already really bummed out that i am missing out on this plevent