Spooky Food Eating Contest: The Perilous Catacombs!

hrtbrk

I only got one more level done too and I m now waiting for 6 hours or so got 4 left to wait... sigh!

I have never got that curse of cleansing that people talk about bet its great when one of those pops up after you think you have a few hours to wait

I only got one more level done too and I m now waiting for 6 hours or so got 4 left to wait... sigh!

I have never got that curse of cleansing that people talk about bet its great when one of those pops up after you think you have a few hours to wait

I've had it once, at floor 1 or 2 I believe, didn't really know anything yet and wasted it on something silly. But if you have one, save it to the end and only use it if you get a long wait, just before you enter the exit. You can transfer it to the next floor too so don't use it if you only have to wait for a few minutes, unless you really have to go somewhere and want to rush do 1 more floor :p

I've had it once, at floor 1 or 2 I believe, didn't really know anything yet and wasted it on something silly. But if you have one, save it to the end and only use it if you get a long wait, just before you enter the exit. You can transfer it to the next floor too so don't use it if you only have to wait for a few minutes, unless you really have to go somewhere and want to rush do 1 more floor :P

Duma do you have to do anything to transfer it to the next floor or does it just go with you automatically?

Has anyone noticed that we all seem to be starting off with doing a few floors quite quickly and dont have to wait very long maybe seconds or a few minutes, but later on in the day we all seem to be getting these Fatigues that last 6 hours ?

I wonder if this is how neopets is controlling how fast we progress

I FINALLYYYY saw the monster! Level 18 - but now an hour and a half wait. It's probably just teasing me isn't it? Anyone have any idea how many levels are in this thing??

Also - the prices on the prizes have plummeted, is anyone actually getting anything decent anymore?

Also - the prices on the prizes have plummeted, is anyone actually getting anything decent anymore?

I was checking the prices of some things on the SSW that I might want to buy if I don't win them, and I think the most expensive prize is the Faerieland Justice Stamp. There are a few books that haven't gone below 1,000 np yet.

Thankfully, today I got a Cleanse Curse, so I was able to clear a 7+ hour fatigue. Next level, I got hit with about 13 hours, but I got the Cleanse Curse again on my last room and cleared it. My first door on the next level (level 22) I was hit with a nearly 16 hour wait.

I definitely got some great prizes today. I got the Faerieland Justice Stamp, as well as about 4 petpets I didn't have for my gallery and quite a few books. :D

well thats me stopped for tonight lol ...

sporkle syrup !! I had that but didnt choose it either Im collecting books and collectables for the moment

"Too bad you have no way to remove curses. Let those wear off before you head down."

You must wait 12 hour(s), 50 minute(s), and 51second(s) for Curse of Fatigue to wear off before you can proceed.

Noilygirl8888, I wonder if it could be a virus, I can get to the NC mall but when I try to access the help I get this

Page Expired

To protect privacy and enhance security, the page you are trying to access is no longer available

Oh well I guess I will never get higher then level 7 :(

I've gotten that message since they switched the help center to the new thingy months ago... I also can't access the NC mall. This only happens on my laptop though and they said that they can't fix it...

Got a 12 hour curse, waiting to get to level 24. Got through 10 levels today, so that's not bad. And I actually just kinda stopped caring for the prizes. If I get a long Curse of Fatigue, I just try to get curses to see if the Curse of Cleansing comes up haha.

Haha, wow. I had the Curse of Cleansing for a few floors earlier, not knowing what it was for.

I just got hit with a 12 hr wait, but got rid of it using the curse. If I had realised earlier I wouldn't have had to wait 6 hrs D:

EDIT: Okay, I just jinxed myself. Went through another door to get prizes, (knew where the exit was) and BAM! Got hit with the 12 hr wait again! -.-

My bad.

Edited by BEE.

Just got past level 20 and saw

'As you head for the stairs, you see a blue streak out of the corner of your eye.

"Uh, I didn't see anything," Kell says with a frown. "Are you sure those curses haven't affected your vision?"
but now I have to wait over 11 hours. *sigh*

I seem to be going round in circles. It keeps making me complete level 7 over and over. I have to make the same choices or it pops up with an "Oops something went wrong. Please reload the page" message and I am winning the same prizes. Has anyone else had this problem?