Spooky Food Eating Contest: The Magic Melody

hrtbrk

poogle_red_baby.gif

Nobody likes me :(

(And here's just a few extra words to stop this nonsensical minimum word count message from popping up. Seriously, get rid of it)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Adding off-topic words for word count is also not allowed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hahaha! Ok, I respect the troll.

By the way, I always feel quite sad for the people who have an entire stock of items saved up for later when they suddenly deflate like crazy during one of these contests.

Anyone think there will be any battling in this plot after the big war already?

Oh my gosh, so I'm trying to complete this flower puzzle, but for some odd reason it's not letting me move the last flower I need at all.

I don't-- why am I also so unlucky? I don't understand. OTL

Oh my gosh, so I'm trying to complete this flower puzzle, but for some odd reason it's not letting me move the last flower I need at all.

I don't-- why am I also so unlucky? I don't understand. OTL

Are the other flowers blocking it? If so, move the adjacent flower farther away so you would have space to move the flower.

Essence of Esophagor

Seriously, this better put that monster to sleep because I was naively hoping today would be free royal paintbrush .. day. Or actually maybe plushie!

:laughingsmiley:

i thought with the progression of prizes that paintbrushes might make an appearance again, but maybe not.

That's It!
Well, I mean, it seems to be the key to this part of the melody, anyway. Good job. Um... *fumbles around the room*

Here, have this. I'm sure Tippens won't mind.

mbd_cannon_underwater.gif
Maractite Water Cannon

Okay, so now we should probably—whoa, you don't look so good. Are you all right?

Definitely Battledome. Worthless items. Good items better be given at the end.

I got the canon too :)

Has anyone noticed that the prizes appear to be themed, as in there was food and there were potions.

There were books which can increase intelegence perhaps so we will be able to complete puzzles

and

since todays prizes were all battledome related I think we will be in the battledome at some point !!! woo hoo

It didn't want to work on Chrome on my work computer (It works on Chrome on my home laptop), so I had to use Firefox. That is my only complaint. It's a bit tedious, but I'll take this over nothing new to do. :D Plus, I love free stuff, junk or not.

Today I got a Silver Sai

bd_sai.gif

Omg, please tell me this is all over tomorrow. I'm getting frustrated with today's one now D: lol

edit: I've given up. I can't be bothered with it any more -.-

if you stack them all at the top in a row at the beginning you can take each pot in turn and count down each row individually from left to right, until the number stops lowering with each plant. Then I leave the plant there and can move onto the next one without accidentally moving the one before or getting confused or forgetting where I was. Honestly, it's the only way I could get those plants to do what I wanted them to do.

That's It!

Well, I mean, it seems to be the key to this part of the melody, anyway. Good job. Um... *fumbles around the room*

Here, have this. I'm sure Tippens won't mind.

spb_raygun_elegant.gif
Elegant Ray Gun

Okay, so now we should probably—whoa, you don't look so good. Are you all right?

Not too bad but...Im tired of it xD

if you stack them all at the top in a row at the beginning you can take each pot in turn and count down each row individually from left to right, until the number stops lowering with each plant. Then I leave the plant there and can move onto the next one without accidentally moving the one before or getting confused or forgetting where I was. Honestly, it's the only way I could get those plants to do what I wanted them to do.

Ah, I never thought of that. I'll give it another try. Thanks! :)

edit: I did it! YAY :D! I got an Elegant Ray Gun

The plant fun never stops!
Never :)

Are the other flowers blocking it? If so, move the adjacent flower farther away so you would have space to move the flower.

It didn't budge even when I tried something similar to that. I refreshed the page and it moved just fine after that though. And the plants I had already moved were in the same places. Lucky me, ha hah.
Thanks for suggesting something though! ouo I appreciate it.