Spooky Food Eating Contest: The Magic Melody

hrtbrk

I just solve it!!! I got Raisin Custard Pie!!

Do you tink It will become a daily thing?

No, that's just one step of the plot/event/whatevs.

I got a CPMPB Salad! And I'm SO happy this puzzle wasn't hard! I'm STILL traumatized with those Tale of Woe puzzles...

I solved it and got Flowers and Coffee. Pretty!

Didn't actually take me too long to solve it, despite there being no logical pattern.

I think there was a pattern, actually. You had to get to 0 mDb. If the movement you made increased the number, you should go the opposite direction. If it lowered the number, you would keep going.

Okay mine were staggered as well. Took me a few but I'm glad it wasn't something terribly brain busting. :P

That's It!
Well, I mean, it seems to be the key to this part of the melody, anyway. Good job. Um... *fumbles around the room*

Here, have this. I'm sure Tippens won't mind.

nfo_raisin_custard.gif
Raisin Custard Pie
Okay, so now we should probably—whoa, you don't look so good. Are you all right?

Well that was fairly easy. Although future puzzles, assuming that there will be more, probably won't be so easy.

Here, have this. I'm sure Tippens won't mind.

foo_bluechomby_sandwich.gif
The Blue Chomby Burger

Okay, so now we should probably—whoa, you don't look so good. Are you all right?

This is awesome! I'm so excited about this plot. ^_^ This is the first time I actually get to really participate in a plot while it's happening. I did Altador after the fact and one of the Lost Desert ones I did something in, but I didn't know what a plot was or that there were help sites to help solve puzzles, so I didn't get very far.

took me a while to do,

when I first started the first flower would not move at all, so I thought the idea was just to move the other three.. it was impossible to get it right that way so I was stuck....then I decided to refresh the page and hey presto the first flower then would move after all !!

much easier after that, it also locked up a couple of times on me with the hourglass thingy going

got it in the end though

My board on Chrome didn't have any flowers on it at all. Guess I'll be switching to Safari for this puzzle!

Took me a while, but I got there at the end. A Dark Nova Fruit for me. :)