Spooky Food Eating Contest: The Magic Melody

hrtbrk

bd_lightfaerie_shield.gifI got the worst wearable :( gif_greenmistfg.gifLight Faerie Shield and Strange Green Mist Foreground.

I'm actually really curious to what the ending is.

I'm thinking the magic melody is going to be used as a sleeping potion for all of neopia and they're going to let loose monsters and take over neopia once and for all. SO SCANDALOUS!! Maybe Sloth was even behind the whole thing! Dun dum dumm

@serein You can only get one prize per day if you're up to speed on the puzzle. If you missed a day or two, you can still get those prizes, but you'll notice that the puzzle expands by a row (in theory getting more difficult) with each prize you receive. The rest of us have been gaining a row per day (the first day was four rows, I think). :]

10x10 would make sense, but I'm kinda just ughh. Hopefully, if it does go to 10x10 there will be cool prizes at least.

These are todays prizes aww I think most of them want to come and live with me :)

edited: batterfly, clay buzzer, dragoyle, ganuthor, glowing wadget, green tentacle, hydruplit, magtile, plushie miamouse, quadrapus,robot abominable snowman, seece, triffin, werhond, whinny

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! My sunday was so all over the place I missed a day! I'd being doing everything on the day every day until yesterday! And I woke up only half an hour late to do it technically on the right day! I hope I'm not too penalised for that if this leads to really cool things :(

But anyway.. I just finished sunday (strange green mist foreground - just my personal luck) and now a Hydruplit. That was so hard to type/spell correctly.

I kind of hope the next step isn't released until Thursday because I may not have internet access tomorrow. I hate when TNT punishes you for not being able to get on Neopets everyday, and I hope they won't this time. *kicks ugly AOTA trophy because my hard drive died and I was not able to make up the missed days, even though I wanted to and was on-line to do so*

That's It!
Well, I mean, it seems to be the key to this part of the melody, anyway. Good job. Um... *fumbles around the room*

Here, have this. I'm sure Tippens won't mind.

petpet_spooky_batterfly.gif
Batterfly

Okay, so now we should probably—whoa, you don't look so good. Are you all right?

And, there you go, drifting away into slumber again. But this time, maybe, just maybe, you think you might have found the perfect melody for Kell. Let's hope he took good notes, because try as you might, you can't wake up yet...

TO BE CONTINUED

Whoooo..hopefully no more xD

Dragoyle, petpet, yellowish, big eyes, terrible wingman.

In the pattern of things, in the pattern that are in all things, this event will end upon All Hallow's Eve. It is, as it is. It is as it shall be. It is as it must be. The last days, there will be candy.