Spooky Food Eating Contest: The Magic Melody

hrtbrk

Got a Ghostmallow Smore... pretty fun! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

That's It!
Well, I mean, it seems to be the key to this part of the melody, anyway. Good job. Um... *fumbles around the room*

Here, have this. I'm sure Tippens won't mind.

plu_wocky_purple.gif
Purple Wocky Plushie

Okay, so now we should probably—whoa, you don't look so good. Are you all right?

WOOO! Bring on the plushies!!!

And then:

That's It!

Well, I mean, it seems to be the key to this part of the melody, anyway. Good job. Um... *fumbles around the room*

boo_bomberry_cooking.gif

Books are always welcome too. I wasn't expecting two prizes today since I got a prize yesterday, but I'm not complaining :D

So apparently you were supposed to do this every day? Well drat, I missed a day! :(

I think the other flower grids are still available, aren't they? I heard someone saying we had some time to do them, but I'm not sure.

update: GAAAH! I was checking the puzzles again when... GHOST MEEPITS! RUN!

wx56.jpg

I wonder if it means something?

Edited by leverhelven

I got a Carafe of Corruption. What's the item for? XD What happens if you let a neopet drink it? Though I'll put it in my SDB for now.

btw if you change the number on the end for the URL the image changes (:

I got a Carafe of Corruption. I asked around and my friends got a Speckled Moehog Morphing Potion, Illusen Day Elixir, Red Poogle Morphing Potion, and Carafe of Corruption (only saying so if anyone was curious about the prizes and haven't heard some of these thus far). Good times all around. Seems like at least one more day of flowers to me.

I've gotten a Red Poogle Morphing Potion.

I just got a Red Poogle Morphing Potion. Hmm...

Got a Red Poogle Morphing Potion. I imagine that Neopets is giving out those morphing-potions-that-aren't-really-worth-much for prizes today.

lol Me too. Sold it for 8k immediately.

I forgot to do it yesterday (fell asleep, no not fell asleep I mean actually fall asleep) so I got this -_-

boo_acara_nightmare.gif
Acara Nightmare

And I got this when I hit the Wake up button o.o

That's It!

pot_evil_potioni.gif
Carafe of Corruption
Okay, so now we should probably—whoa, you don't look so good. Are you all right?

poogle_red_baby.gif
Nobody likes me :(
(And here's just a few extra words to stop this nonsensical minimum word count message from popping up. Seriously, get rid of it)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Adding off-topic words for word count is also not allowed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I got Slorg Slime! Hopefully it doesn't deflate too much because I would love to sell this for 20k someday like the JellyNeo database says it has been going for, haha.

And the flower puzzle may be repetitive, but I quite like it! Logic puzzle involving math = I am a fan.

I like this flower pots stuff .. its different, wasnt keen to start with but now I rather like it... at least I can do it and it doesnt rely on being really good at games or something that I cant achieve or end up tearing my hair out for :S

I think the prizes have been really good too

Blue Kyrii Morphing Potion for me today!

I really hope this part ends soonish- I'm getting sick of having to switch browsers. :P