Spooky Food Eating Contest: The Magic Melody

hrtbrk

That's It!

Well, I mean, it seems to be the key to this part of the melody, anyway. Good job. Um... *fumbles around the room*

Here, have this. I'm sure Tippens won't mind.

toy_chomby_modelkit.gif
Yellow Chomby Model Kit

Okay, so now we should probably—whoa, you don't look so good. Are you all right?

Did it faster this time around! Understand it actually xD

It's only fair to give it a slow start because some people might not be aware that the eating contest turned into something better...

There will be another flower puzzle tomorrow by the way.

This took me a lot less time today! Only took about five minutes.

That's It!
Well, I mean, it seems to be the key to this part of the melody, anyway. Good job. Um... *fumbles around the room*

toy_balloon_hallomeerca.gif
Halloween Meerca Balloon
Okay, so now we should probably—whoa, you don't look so good. Are you all right?

This was way faster for me as well! Moving them all to be right at one edge to start made it WAY easier.

Tea Time Cybunny Plushie for me today!

That's It!

toy_balloon_hallomeerca.gif
Halloween Meerca Balloon

I can't wait for these melodies to end, can't we stop acting like Sleeping Beauty? Anyway, I think the way at how this time Tippens was in the background was probably because we might (or not, it's very unlikely)have to say who was 'staring' at us in order? So 1st is Kell and 2nd is Tippens.

Anyway, I think the way at how this time Tippens was in the background was probably because we might (or not, it's very unlikely)have to say who was 'staring' at us in order? So 1st is Kell and 2nd is Tippens.

I think it's the same order for everyone--at any rate, I have the same order as you. I have a sneaking suspicion that at some point, it will be Scarlet, but it's probably just because that's something I'd do.

Got Chia Ghost Stories this time. I think it's cute that the prizes had sort of themes. Food, Toys, Books, what next? If there's only one more puzzle tomorrow, how's that going to go do you think? They don't normally have updates to events that change what you have to do on the weekends do they?

i didn't notice the prize pattern! I got garlicky mushrooms the first day, spotted ogrin the second and today i got "The Haunted Bell Tower" so yeah.. food toy and book!

I wonder how much prices will deflate by the end of the day? Is it wiser to buy up things immediately (hoping they are wrongly priced because they seem more available) or later when they really are more available and the price has hopefully gone down? I like to buy one of each prize and I feel like I probably usually pay more than I have to... i'm not good at economics!

Kell has cleared a space in Judge Tippens's pleasant little basement for the experiments. This old table should work well; it doesn't rock or anything. Tippens might not be entirely pleased by the chalk marks Kell put all over it, but there are bigger problems to solve... like finding a magic melody to stop a rampaging monster.

Click to reread the conversation between Kell and Tippens

SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
A Batterfly? Corbin knows I'm sc—I mean I hate those things. Ugh. What does his message say? I'm getting close. The trail is only a few hours old now. How is the experiment coming along?
Oh, splendid! Best news I've heard all week. Will you be getting out of my house soon, then?
Well, we're not quite done yet, are we? My assistant here keeps falling asleep. Maybe you'd like to help too, Judge?
Oh... I think I hear the tea kettle. Excuse me.
That's It!

After you're satisfied with moving the plants, the fan will start the flowers' song and then we'll see if we succeeded.
------------
Gonna try and start it now....again xD