Pet's Birthdays

Koralis

A very cool new addition! I wonder if it will begin to factor into pet trading for some people- maybe someone wants a pet with their own birthday, or with a certain holiday or something (a leap year pet?)

When I wrote the story for one of my neopets I guessed on her birthday and turns out I was only 11 days off. This is an awesome new feature! Now I'm curious to see what they'll put in the brackets.

It now also shows the year of their birth (Neopets years) too, Fownder, my lupe, is ancient! He was born on 4th April (Y4) or 4/4/4. All of my other pets were born in Y9 or higher. Since it's y15 and he was born in Y4, that means that he's 11 years old! Pretty neat feature.

I love it so much! My eldest neopets Birthday is 14th July (Y3), and I have 3 more of that date or one day older, I didn't realize I was so early with neopets. I knew my account was old and I never adopted or put a pet in the pound I just never realized it was only Y3 when I joined!

You guys are welcome :) I always knew one of my pet's birthday because I hatched that draik specifically on my own birthday. I was looking through all my adopted pets though and discovered another one also shared my own birthday, but was born in Y4 - that was really neat.

A very cool new edition! I wonder if it will begin to factor into pet trading for some people- maybe someone wants a pet with their own birthday, or with a certain holiday or something (a leap year pet?)

Oh I think it most definitely will. I've already seen some boards (as I love to lurk the PC) looking for pets born on a specific day. I'm curious to see how people will decide to offer for pets with specific birthdates though.

That's such a nice feature! I always wanted to find out in which day I created my pets, but was too lazy to calculate!

My oldest pet was born on July 9th, Year 4, the same day I started playing (no surprises there :laughingsmiley: )

That's really cool you still have the pet from the first day you started playing! I assumed you created him yourself?

Even though it wouldn't be one I created, I'd like to find a pet with a July 13th (Y2) birthday.

Haha, I only just noticed this today! Guess this feature has already been out for about 2 weeks and I just didn't notice until now. :P

But yeah I like this feature, it's kind of fun to see when I created my pets. And I imagine that people with adopted pets can have a fun insight into when their pets were created. :)

Haha, I only just noticed this today! Guess this feature has already been out for about 2 weeks and I just didn't notice until now. :P

But yeah I like this feature, it's kind of fun to see when I created my pets. And I imagine that people with adopted pets can have a fun insight into when their pets were created. :)

Haha, no worries, it's such a small feature on petlookups that I imagine it would be easy to overlook. I don't think TNT addressed it in the news either, unless I didn't notice that. So unless you're an avid PC-er, I would think there's still tons of player who haven't noticed yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much for pointing this out!

I would have never noticed!
I wonder if they'll let us choose the "When meeting others, [blank] would [blank]."

I remember in the editorial that they said something about simply forgetting about that. O: