What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Today was my lucky day at the forgotten shore.  I got this pirate techo MPpot_pirate_techo.gif from anchor management, then I went back to the forgotten shore and got 10,000NPs!!!  Yesterday I received 150 NC from Qasalan Expellibox.  My third time getting the NC in the past 2 years of consistently doing my dailies.  My account is 7 yrs old, but I have been back consistently for 2 years.  Luckily I came back enough here and there to keep my account from being purged.  

Just an FYI for those who track wins, this mp was won at 10:12 am NST.  My pirate draik MP was won at 10:38am NST.  My 10,000 NP was won at approx 10:20am NST

So I posted my awesome achievements from yesterday.  Usually when I do well at the forgotten shore/anchor management, I get nothing the next day.  well, today, I got not from the forgotten shore, oh well, but, I got this fabulous pot_aisha_pirate.gif pirate aisha MP from anchor management.  Two days in a row.  Well, it makes up for all the times I got nothing.  lol 

Edited by rntracy1

I got this from the Forgotten Shore this morning, 9:02am/NST:

The krawken retreats in a hurry, leaving behind:

dubloon6.gifFifty Dubloon Coin

Got this from the Fruit Machine, 9:07am/NST:
Congratulations!
You have won 500 NP!
You also win:

food_desert4.gif
Ummagine

Last week I got the Lunar Cape that I've been wanting since it was released.

Today I knocked down a coconut in Coconut Shy and since I already had it in my album, I was able to sell it. :D

I finally beat the Unyielding Sentinel today in the Battledome, phew! :rock:

I won 2,000 np's on the Wheel of Mediocrity as well!

Happy day! :laughingsmiley:

My active pet has managed to get a different illness every day this week. Didn't even know it was possible to get sick from apple bobbing!

Win, I finally just got the wheel of monotony av!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You are now eligible to use 'Grundo - Forever Orange' as an avatar on the Neoboards!

You are now eligible to use 'Slorg' as an avatar on the Neoboards!

I just got these two avatars today with a pet from the lending program! Thanks ALP!

Not really an achievement, but I'm happy:

Illusen emerges from the woods and approaches you. "I had some spare Neopoints lying around so I thought you may like to have them." She leaves you with 10,000 NP!

Got the firepaw and scorchio-haunted avs today. Little by little, I'm getting back up there!

I got this from the Altador Staff Tournament:

Congratulations!
Okay... so that's... times 4... carry the 7... ah! Given your chosen team's performance, you've earned yourself 2560 Neopoints!

bag_of_np.gif