What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Something Has Happened! leverofdoom.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lever of Doom' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

After approximately 6000NP stolen, I got the avatar :rock:

Also, earlier today I got the Mortog-Smooch avatar. Today is a good day :)

Aaaaand I just got

Something Has Happened! snowwocky.gif You are now eligible to use 'Wocky - Snow Day' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

with a PB from my SDB that I had almost forgotten about!

I got a Eventide Petpet Paint Brush from the Alien Vending Machine with an Aluminium Nerkmid!  :rock:  :rock:  :rock:  :laughingsmiley:  :laughingsmiley:  :laughingsmiley:  :laughingsmiley:  :laughingsmiley:  :laughingsmiley:

Ahh! Just got a Usuki Paint Brush from the Alien Vending Machine! I keep winning off of Battledome given Nerkmids!!! Item database shows it worth more than 1 million nps! I've never owned anything worth so much!

8 million in the bank! I think 120k a day is amazing for saving up, especially if you only buy a couple dubloons each day. c:

At this rate I will have ultimate riches in 16 days! :D

Unless 25 more people trump me, I will get my last game avatar (not counting the painful 10 streak one). The Escape of Meridell.

Got 2 100pt box. But even without them I would get the avie. Since I finally get a hang of the game and figure out which level to die on (lv7).

Good bye, Valrigard, May I never see you again!

Got Queen Fyora for my faerie quest, so now my vandagyre has the x2 strength boost! :3

My Achievement? Graduated and came back to Neopets!

Hey people!

I've just returned to Neopets after a few months hiatus due to school and such. Seems like I missed a lot! I was wondering whether anybody could bring me up to speed on the things I've missed? 

Seems like KeyQuest never came back online, and is now gone from the website, what a shame!!! Anybody got an idea what a good replacement would be to get similar prizes? Codestones, brushes, that sort of thing?

Anyways, add me if you'd like. I'm still luna_skylar on NP.

I just hit 10 million np today! Finally upgraded that bank account to the last interest percentage :)

Congrats! I'm 750,000 NP away from it too. :3

My vandagyre reached the x2 defense bonus! ^^

So, I comented on a topic from a user that got a Draik Egg from the Forgotten Shore daily, saying I've dreamed of getting a pet Draik for years. Just after that, I went to do my dailies and got a Pirate Draik Morphing Potion from Anchor Management! *_*

I'M SO HAPPY. <3