Happy Kyrii Day!

hrtbrk

Oh wow, this Color really suits the Kyrii, the leaves for the fur along with the cute flowers sprinkled in, it works really well!

And the Katya outfit is wonderful as well! Love the colorful, yet not too bright hair, the pretty violin, even the outfit is very well designed.

A duo of fantastic new designs for Kyriis!

The outfit is indeed pretty nice! I'm trying to decide if I want to try and get it for a character for my troubadour & theatre gang or not... i usually don't do much with customization outside of paintbrush clothes and backgrounds, but it would fit in pretty well. I'll wait and see what the prices end up being I don't want to dump my whole bank on it lol

This Strawberry Kyrii is really cute with flowers in the leafy hair. The actual color is nice and bright as well. They really got this one right. The new outfit gives me a Robin Hood feeling. I could wear that outfit to play Ultimate Bullseye or go to a Renaissance Festival or both! I'm sure there would be an archery competition at the festival.

12 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

This Strawberry Kyrii is really cute with flowers in the leafy hair. The actual color is nice and bright as well. They really got this one right. The new outfit gives me a Robin Hood feeling. I could wear that outfit to play Ultimate Bullseye or go to a Renaissance Festival or both! I'm sure there would be an archery competition at the festival.

Renaissance Festival yes! Or totally looks like an Arcane character.

jinx-arcane.jpg

15 hours ago, GillyTook said:

It's not a violin, it's a viola!  🤪

Me being an angsty violist who knows we'll never get anything aside, it's a really cute outfit.  Almost makes me want to change Shiro_Iro's theme from swordskyrii to a musician.  ALMOST.

My bad! I only took like 2 years of piano in high school and I remember less than I knew before.

Yeah, I think I'm going to go for the outfit once it comes down in price. I just wish DTI worked for me, so I could see what the outfit looked like, because I'm not sure whether I should go for an Elderlygirl or something more muted like Brown or maybe Camouflague. Or Desert? I do like the idea of an old lady violist but I also like the nod to the "travelling" part of the troubadour troup by having some location-based pets. Oh well, I've got time to think about it and I can always do some mockups in photoshop. I don't even have a pet yet!

16 hours ago, berriganify said:

My bad! I only took like 2 years of piano in high school and I remember less than I knew before.

Yeah, I think I'm going to go for the outfit once it comes down in price. I just wish DTI worked for me, so I could see what the outfit looked like, because I'm not sure whether I should go for an Elderlygirl or something more muted like Brown or maybe Camouflague. Or Desert? I do like the idea of an old lady violist but I also like the nod to the "travelling" part of the troubadour troup by having some location-based pets. Oh well, I've got time to think about it and I can always do some mockups in photoshop. I don't even have a pet yet!

If you send me your ideas and the items you want to play with, I can message you back the DTI image, it works for me!

54 minutes ago, Singledwish123 said:

If you send me your ideas and the items you want to play with, I can message you back the DTI image, it works for me!

so I went digging and I found out it's not working because I'm still using the old site not the 2020 version. :upsidedown: But thanks anyway! The katya outfit isn't out yet but I'll be able to check it out when it is!

38 minutes ago, berriganify said:

so I went digging and I found out it's not working because I'm still using the old site not the 2020 version. :upsidedown: But thanks anyway! The katya outfit isn't out yet but I'll be able to check it out when it is!

yay so glad to hear it!! hope you can catch up on all you want to now!

On 8/30/2022 at 10:52 PM, berriganify said:

Sorry, it probably IS a violin.  I was just joking.  Figured I'd put the silly smiley there to indicate it.  Sorry if you thought I was serious!

16 hours ago, GillyTook said:

Sorry, it probably IS a violin.  I was just joking.  Figured I'd put the silly smiley there to indicate it.  Sorry if you thought I was serious!

Ohhh, whoops! Yeah, that's my bad! I'm autistic so stuff can go over my head sometimes. :upsidedown: And it does indeed appear to be a violin: Katya Kyrii Violin and Bow.

On 9/2/2022 at 10:36 PM, berriganify said:

Ohhh, whoops! Yeah, that's my bad! I'm autistic so stuff can go over my head sometimes. :upsidedown: And it does indeed appear to be a violin: Katya Kyrii Violin and Bow.

Heya, fellow autistic person!  Hehehe, that's why I always put the smilies and such.  Because sarcasm tends to go whoosh right past me, so if I'm doing it, I try to make it obvious.  Clearly it doesn't always work 😆

And yeah.  I figured it was a violin because almost no one remembers we exist, haha.  Violin?  Have a dozen!  Cello?  Here 'ya go!  Viola?  Isn't that a flower?  How do you play a flower?

3 hours ago, GillyTook said:

Heya, fellow autistic person!  Hehehe, that's why I always put the smilies and such.  Because sarcasm tends to go whoosh right past me, so if I'm doing it, I try to make it obvious.  Clearly it doesn't always work 😆

And yeah.  I figured it was a violin because almost no one remembers we exist, haha.  Violin?  Have a dozen!  Cello?  Here 'ya go!  Viola?  Isn't that a flower?  How do you play a flower?

Hello hello! Yeah, not always, it seems! But no harm done. And oh maaaan yeah, that's gotta be awful, not being appreciated like that. Especially because I bet if the viola was missing from orchestras people would definitely notice! I've definitely heard of the instrument before, but yeah, guilty, I did forget about it up there. But I've been watching a few viola pieces (my favourite is still this one) and it sounds so beautiful on its own as well! Went right on to my writing playlist! :P Do you play professionally, or just for fun?