Happy Xweetok Day!

hrtbrk

I like the "Rancher" outfit. The hair/wig looks nice, except for a small bit of red "regular" Xweetok "hair", peeking out, in front. Unfortunately, the denim "pants" and belt are "lost", when everything is together. I had to do a "double-look", as the Xwee's red, fur ruff, almost looks like a bandana. (I was looking at the items, expecting to see one!)

8 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

I had to do a "double-look", as the Xwee's red, fur ruff, almost looks like a bandana.

It does! I really like that it has that effect actually. :D

This look immediately makes me think of Madonna in her video for Music.

image.png.5736a5567a543e45e483588d957c29a1.png It's very pretty and nicely drawn hair.

I'm glad it has the hat attached as that removes most of my single-species item envy about it, lol, cowboy hats not being a thing I'm likely to yearn for for any of my pets. It really is well done though; no odd perspectives or cutting into/sitting behind ears strangely.

I'm not liking the Oil Paint colour unfortunately.:sad01_anim: It's a combo of things I don't like actually! The colours, no depth contrast there; my deep dislike of lilac as a shade; and I don't like the texture either, makes it look like they've got a really dirty face, particularly around the mouth. x'D.

14 hours ago, jellysundae said:

makes it look like they've got a really dirty face, particularly around the mouth. x'D.

it looks like a moustache..

i like the colours--although im curious to see how a pink tail would have changed the look--but yeah, if you dont like lilac, probably not going to be your cup of tea.

The colour is pretty, although not quite to my tastes. I really loved the shade of the Oilpaint Ixi they brought out earlier in the year. I agree that a more pink tail would also have contrasted nicely.

I do like that outfit a lot, although not having any Xwee's... or any plans to have one, except for maybe a baby... I'm never going to utilise the items. It's a pity the hat and the wig are one item. I'd have loved to see what it would look like with just the hat. I never have been keen on fake hair on any of my pets!! I also thought the ruff was a kerchief of some kind; it looks really cool like that actually!!

The outfit is lovely, I only wish we could use the wig and hat separately, but the outfit itself is good and very fitting for this species - I`ve always viewed them as feminine creatures.

The Oil Paint is okay, I don`t really mind the colour choices, and I especially like the furry texture on the mane/tuft, the brush strokes are not a good look for the whole body, however. I also wish the eyes were a different colour.