Jump to content
Emily

Festival of Neggs is Back!

Recommended Posts

I'm on the fence about the flower lamps.聽 They're a bit in your face for me, I'll need to work with them and see what I think. I'm in love with the Hot Pink Sunnies though - well, Cora is!

image.png.a295d04f688b150ceefbcc0b076996f2.png

But so far those are the only item I'd really like to have out of the first mechanical negg, and $6 for just one item's a bit rich for me. 馃槵 But gosh they do look cute on her, don't they!

And today's item is a giant tea cup, meh... we'll see what tomorrow's is. I might be nice and get to tinkering just so Cora can have her pretty specs.

image.png.937031ba16303dc2ecd8f28ac512c4be.png

Coin toss between the first two again!

image.png.104ad9f7a3f7b846f9c13a94f10669e6.png Ok, cool. This is VERY pink, but that can be toned down.

This is how I'm gonna accomplish that.

image.png.148bb07df965071d56e0138836f11c0a.png

You see the "trees" I have there, that's actually these two items image.png.6e035bf17b4b65b04b3d768237cfc92a.png

I was inspired by someone else pairing the dreary foreground with another leafy higher foreground item and I LOVE how it looks! Dreary no more! :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Duma said:

Must have been a bug. From the FAQ page of the Festival of Neggs:

So it will last for 2 weeks.

i agree! i didnt screencap it but it said something about a reward for completion that i didn't get in my inventory. so i bet something or other triggered that notification to pop up earlier than intended.

today i got crystal plushies. i think i might try to get the book items if i can

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I gave in and got Cora her sunnies yesterday. I couldn't recreate the scene I made on DTI yesterday as Alice is using my Peaceful Branches, but I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. Cora's gonna be spending some quality time on that lounger for a while. :3

image.png.f76ee2568ace5ea7c9e1a1569948b591.png

So, neggies, what you got for me today?? :D

image.png.7b929a34ca6cb5c2b419ea2b03a29b11.png

image.png.7ea6e65be2c0bb91c0802fce5b144974.png

Does this go in your album? ...seems not, oh well.

What is the final item from the spidey negg! The artwork for the mechanical spyder's been cute as heck! image.png.b2ef1b513432d66d1b23847c0a351b16.png

Let's see what its final form is... more legs, nah, Spyders only have 6. More eyes? MOAR EVERYTHING??

image.png.f17cb287b73901939b36a825e9457490.png

Lol...

*refreshes*

Oh wow image.png.b5d33d12adcc68bdb535ed33bd5b93d1.png I'm in love. 馃ぃ More eyes indeed, that's extra - Spyder-style!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

I've picked the Charming Negg three days in a row, trying to get the background. Every day, I've gotten the stamp instead. I think it's time to give in and just buy the item I want so I can pick a different negg.

You know that if you do that fate will punish you, right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, 616.1314 said:

same for me. I want the stamp

@616.1314聽if you have the background i can trade you with the stamp ... neomail me ^_^

Day 5

The Brain Tree

negg_charmingnegg.pngCharmingnegg_gemstone_negg.pngGemstonenegg_enchant_negg.pngEnchanted

Prize68060.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yay! I got the stamp today, 2nd time I had a choice for this negg, straight into my stamp collection. 1st time I got this negg I got the BG.

Looks like there may be a glitch with the Mechanical Negg. I tried several times to activate it from my inventory but it won't activate and is still there when I refresh the page.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Angel贸 said:

@616.1314聽if you have the background i can trade you with the stamp ... neomail me ^_^

Oooo thanks! But I would want to give it a couple more tries first.聽^_^

20 hours ago, jellysundae said:

image.png.7ea6e65be2c0bb91c0802fce5b144974.png

Does this go in your album? ...seems not, oh well.

Have to say that I am a bit disappointed by the fact that the charm is not a collectible one.聽:sad01_anim:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Angel贸 said:

Im sure its a bug or glitch . It should be collectable聽

Something that needs to wait a while before it works, like books and stamps tend to?

I got this today negg_illusory.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I still can't activate the Tinkering kit. Is anyone else having this problem and if it doesn't activate today am I going to lose out on today's prize? I been trying all day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I bought the wrong Tinker kit apparently there are different kits for each Negg, but I didn't know that, so now I have an extra Spyder one. I guess I need one for the new Negg, but they didn't give it out yet, its glitched, but I guess you can still get the prize though if you active the new tinker kit. Im so confused to be honest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What different kits??? I just checked it out and I too spent 600 on the wrong kit. When I bought this one this morning about 3 am I don't think there were 2 kits there. Wow!聽 That was pretty expensive for something I can't use.

I didn't have enough NC to buy the new kit so I had to go to PayPal and buy NC. Can you send these kits to another member if you have a box? I guess now I will buy the new one. This just isn't right! I don't remember reading anything about different kits.

Edited by Granny63020
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

What different kits??? I just checked it out and I too spent 600 on the wrong kit. When I bought this one this morning about 3 am I don't think there were 2 kits there. Wow!聽 That was pretty expensive for something I can't use.

I didn't have enough NC to buy the new kit so I had to go to PayPal and buy NC. Can you send these kits to another member if you have a box? I guess now I will buy the new one. This just isn't right! I don't remember reading anything about different kits.

I did the same thing, I ordered more NC to get the new kit, but it's taking forever to go through. I was hoping to get it before the reset. I hope this doesn't mess up my chances of getting the reward from the new Mechanical Negg, Since it's their fault for not releasing this stuff when it was supposed to be. I think the new Negg was supposed to be giving out today but wasn't because of the glitch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, ClockNotWork said:

I did the same thing, I ordered more NC to get the new kit, but it's taking forever to go through. I was hoping to get it before the reset. I hope this doesn't mess up my chances of getting the reward from the new Mechanical Negg, Since it's their fault for not releasing this stuff when it was supposed to be. I think the new Negg was supposed to be giving out today but wasn't because of the glitch.

Mine just showed up. I went ahead and did it and here's what I got. I'm pretty upset about this whole ordeal. Any idea about gifting the spyder kit to another member? I have no boxes so I have to go buy those too in order to send it. If you have a box will you check to see if it is available in your drop down list to send to someone rlse?

You know, I was just thinking. In the past when there was going to be multiple stuff to buy (pick an event) you had an option to buy packs at a discount rate. I would think if there was going to be 3 kits then they should have offered all 3 up front and discounted them if you bought all 3 at the same time. I think my blood pressure has went up over this. lol I'm still seething. ... Calm down, Deep breathes.

Watch as these magnificent flowers bloom as the sun comes out and then retreat as they rest for night.
Sprouting Flowers Foreground


(wearable)
(Neocash)

Edited by Granny63020
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

Mine just showed up. I went ahead and did it and here's what I got. I'm pretty upset about this whole ordeal. Any idea about gifting the spyder kit to another member? I have no boxes so I have to go buy those too in order to send it. If you have a box will you check to see if it is available in your drop down list to send to someone rlse?

You know, I was just thinking. In the past when there was going to be multiple stuff to buy (pick an event) you had an option to buy packs at a discount rate. I would think if there was going to be 3 kits then they should have offered all 3 up front and discounted them if you bought all 3 at the same time. I think my blood pressure has went up over this. lol I'm still seething. ... Calm down, Deep breathes.

Watch as these magnificent flowers bloom as the sun comes out and then retreat as they rest for night.
Sprouting Flowers Foreground


(wearable)
(Neocash)

I checked you can give the Tinker kit to some one with a Gift box. I was going to see if someone in my guild wanted it who hadn't done the tinker kit thing yet or at all. Since I can't use it, I already did. And it would be sitting around doing nothing. I wish when this event started they were more clear about the tinker kits, and what they did and that each Negg would need it's own. Because if you could only do each Negg one time 5 days each, then they should have made each tinker kit a one time buy item.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ClockNotWork said:

I checked you can give the Tinker kit to some one with a Gift box. I was going to see if someone in my guild wanted it who hadn't done the tinker kit thing yet or at all. Since I can't use it, I already did. And it would be sitting around doing nothing. I wish when this event started they were more clear about the tinker kits, and what they did and that each Negg would need it's own. Because if you could only do each Negg one time 5 days each, then they should have made each tinker kit a one time buy item.

Yes, I agree. I have someone in mind that can not buy NC where they live. It's a shame I have no boxes and have to spend even more just to send it off. Oh well, at least someone will be able to use it. Thanks again for checking it out because I would have been beating up my computer if I bought boxs only to find I couldn't send it... icing on the cake?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Wildbreeze said:

I now have THREE Floral Nature Charms.聽*facepalm*

I found the least expensive ones on the SSW are going for 998 np's. Maybe you could put them in your shop?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I got 2 prizes today

That has all kinds of cool prizes inside. Enjoy your: Well, I got the dress from the Doctor

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 negg_illusory.gif
Illusory Neg

collect_neggbot_alarm.gif

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽

The Negg clinks and rattles, and Doctor Neggistential gives a whoop of joy! He rewards you with:

mall_ornatefloraldress.gifOrnate Floral Dress
Sound The Alarm Mechanical Negg聽
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...


×
  • Create New...