Happy Jetsam Day!

Mouseykins

clo_jetsam_party_wig.gif What is this? It's like a wig with another wig on top. A wig-eating Wig? :dance:o_O  

If the FINS are UP over here ➡️                 jetsam_party19.png 

WHY ARE THESE EMPTY SHOES DOING HERE?  ⬆️ HOW ARE THESE SHOES STAYING ON THIS JETSAM?  I think ?? should complete this outfit, don't you? :lmaosmiley:

6 hours ago, Angeló said:

What do you do when you're a lazy JS member and late for your deadline ?

Release an invisible pet , of course 

I'd prefer it if invisible pets could wear clothes normally- it would allow for all sorts of creepy possibilities.

Invisible is such a lazy "color" that shouldn't even be a thing. That being said, Steampunk looks great! The outfit looks good except for that wig. Burn that wig with fire.

7 hours ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

I'd prefer it if invisible pets could wear clothes normally- it would allow for all sorts of creepy possibilities.

I agree ... it would be great ... 

but given the current circumstances , they're just laughing in our faces and we cant' even tell :D

Look at that cheeky grin just floating there :P

Invisible shouldn`t be a colour, I totally agree to that.

Steampunk looks a bit odd, in my opinion, kind of a mix between a space suit, robot and old-fashioned diver gear. My least liked Steampunk pet so far.

When it comes to the outfit, I quite like the dress - but I don`t think the shoes and purse look good with it. And the wig is something else. I mean, we`ve seen them do a nice curly updo before, and this wig would benefit from being smaller/shorter and a bit sleeker. As it is, it`s a big, tall mess.

On 10/17/2019 at 2:31 PM, aleu1986 said:

Look at that cheeky grin just floating there :P

I thought that was weird too! I was just going to take the image from the news that they used instead of from the Rainbow Pool but they didn't even upload an Invisible Jetsam image in the news. So I grabbed the Rainbow Pool image that had the floating Jetsam grin. I see TNT has fixed it now though. LOL

4 hours ago, jellysundae said:

So my question here is, CAN invisible pets wear stuff?

I think they can :O 

I've seen some around with cloths on.

After a bit of searching :nerd:

The invisible pet's ability to be customized varies from species to species. Some can, and some can't, while others can only be customized with certain things, usually pertaining to hat area (not to be confused with color specific clothing, like the Maraquan Dress). However, all (tested) Invisibles can wear all belts.

Only female Kaus, female Kougras, and sad Kougras, both male and female (and possibly sad Kaus as well) will show their eyes while invisible. Happy male Kaus and Kougras will not show their eyes.

Source: http://www.neopets.com/~uncertainty#about

This page is quite interesting! 

http://www.neopets.com/~uncertainty#custom They explain which Invisible Species can be customized. 

And they have 2 Directories! 
http://www.neopets.com/~uncertainty#full Full Customizable 

http://www.neopets.com/~uncertainty#partial Partially Customizable 

There are several amazing customizations there! :lmaosmiley: Loved surfing around! 

I totally see Invisible pets now with other eyes 

Here are some examples:

4.png 4.png 4.png 

4.png 4.png 4.png 

4.png 4.png 4.png

4.png 4.png 4.png