Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
pollard5245

What are you watching right now?

Midsommar (2019) - 8/10

A memorable and sometimes shocking experience which is very artistic in style and presentation with lots of colour and powerful sounds. The story means it has more than a few similarities to other films of the genre, but has a fresh approach to them thanks to the Swedish setting and folklore. It’s not as horrific as it could have been, having a constantly unsettling feeling throughout instead, but the emotional acting and subject matter more than make up for it.

Watched "Dark Money" last night on BBC. Was a real difficult watch about a kid actor being abused by the producer whilst on set. Good but a difficult watch. I'm glad that I found VPN from Veepn.com. Now I can watch any channels I want without restrictions. Very convy!

14 hours ago, luckyhelen said:

Watched "Dark Money" last night on BBC. Was a real difficult watch about a kid actor being abused by the producer whilst on set. Good but a difficult watch.

I saw that was on last night, I didn't know what it was until I read this. ? Not something I'd actually want to watch, but I'm REALLY pleased that a show's been made about it. Lost Boys (forever love this film!) was on Paramount Network night before last, poor Corey Haim... ? The amount of abuse that goes on beggars belief, doesn't it. -__-

I watched Ransom on 5USA, that's pretty good, Designated Survivor tonight though which I think is really good. Oh and I watched Marvel's Agent Carter, I love that. Not only is it fun, but the clothes and hair of that era made everyone look amazing. No needless acres of cleavage everywhere, either, and it would be acres with Hayley Atwell, bless her. The UK tabloids find it completely impossible to talk about her without using the adjective "busty" everywhere, they just can't do it. ?‍♀️

I think a large percentage of what I watch is stuff that was shown in the US ages ago. ?

Just finished my binge session of Stranger Things Season 3. I need to assess my feelings...

On 8/29/2019 at 4:30 PM, luckyhelen said:

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. Me and the Lady both loved this  Great soundtrack, captured the era well. LOL's in the cinema for the finale! 

My friends have been telling me to watch this!

Just watched Aladdin 2019
Worth a watch but it not even half as good as the original, to me it seam shorter then the cartoon and they seam to have added more songs just to take up time instead of focusing on what was good about the original.