Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Bank error in your favour. Collect 519 NP.

"Here, have Potatoes and Gravy," King Skarl says to you. You're surprised there was any food left over from his latest banquet, and even more surprised that he'd share, but you put it in your pocket anyway.

Bank error in your favour. Collect 2,277 NP.

This happened while I was playing Scorchy Slots :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

ohYfDG7.png

I don't get this RE often, but when I do I usually shrug it off because I would always get cheap stamps. To my surprise it's worth a fair amount so I'm glad I checked before chancing it to the Pant Devil

"You look like you could use some luck!" He hands you a lottery ticket with the following numbers: 5, 6, 12, 18, 22, 28. "I hope you win!"
I hope I win too lol

(27/02/2015)

Dr. Sloth has his "associates" take 20% of your Neopoints away to support his next Neopian invasion effort.
He could have given me the avatar you know :grrr:

Was doing my dailies like I usually do and the Space Faerie popped by again...

Congratulations, rotcchick081, you just found 2,491 Neopoints!

Today's random events:

You get home from a long day at the employment centre to find that all of your Neopoints and items have been stolen, your Neopets are sick and your stocks have... *shudder* Oh thank Fyora! It was just a horrible, horrible dream.

A slimy scamander slithers up to your foot and hisses at you!

Illusen emerges from the woods and approaches you. "I had some spare Neopoints lying around so I thought you may like to have them." She leaves you with 10,000 NP!

Woo hoo thank you Illusen! Most I've ever gotten from a RE!

What a completely useless RE...

Chardlyneo loses 2 speed and says: It's been so long since I trained I feel a bit slow. Can I do some agility training?

On the plus side, a little while later (around 342am NST) I got this while playing sakhmet solitaire (my go-to to try to get REs to pop up without Dice-A-Roo) :

Congratulations, rotcchick081, you just found 1,022 Neopoints!
And then around 419am NST...
The Ghost Lupe growls "Did you know that Mystery Island is haunted?"

What a completely useless RE...

Chardlyneo loses 2 speed and says: It's been so long since I trained I feel a bit slow. Can I do some agility training?

When I first rejoined Neo my pet lost a HP with a similar message, this was something like when it was just 2 days old. It honestly scared me, I was afraid it was a new (for me) thing to try and force people to train their pets, and it would keep happening D: Just seemed like a kick in the teeth to me, poor little guy only had 9HP to start with, then got 1 taken away T_T

I've had my pets lose levels before but not a useless stat like speed. lol I'm always worried I'll get knocked down the important stats when I've been training them for a while. Usually when I go on a solitare or dice-a-roo marathon (spree?).

EDIT:

Someone tell the Ghost Lupe to leave me alone, I have one of my own.

The Ghost Lupe growls, "Dont go to the Mystery Island!"
Oh and now Vira is bothering me
Vira suddenly appears before you. "There is no way you could best me in the Battledome", she sneers.
Apparently today is random event day...
While pondering the spelling of 'faerie' you trip and fall in a hole. You're unharmed, but boy, was that ever embarrassing!
And one more...
The Spider Grundo spins his web nearby... Best to move on, you wouldn't want to get caught in that.
Excuse me who said you could take all that I had on hand???
You feel a chill and a bit lighter... GAH, a ghost just stole 596 NP from you!
3/13/15
A blue Kacheek in overalls walks up to you and boy does he smell. *Whew* He says, "Hey you might find some exciting stuff in my Rubbish Dump located in Meri Acres!"
Congratulations, rotcchick081, you just found 1,336 Neopoints!

An Alien Aisha approaches and hands you Moldy Pancakes. Gross.

A Fyora Yoyo suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

Congratulations, rotcchick081, you just found 2,285 Neopoints!

Chardleyneo got bloaty feet when I went to get back on the site to use the shop wizard and then when I went to turn my premium bar back on...

"You look like you could use some luck!" He hands you a lottery ticket with the following numbers: 3, 10, 13, 15, 20, 27. "I hope you win!"

So many REs today ahahaha

3/15/15

A Lemon Brucicle suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

Congratulations, rotcchick081, you just found 1,708 Neopoints!
You spot Balthazar making a mad dash away from some pursuing faeries. In his haste, he drops Weak Bottled Fire Faerie and you pick it up. Now... what do do with it?

3/16/15 what did i do to deserve all these in a short matter of time (12am nst to 5am nst) I swear I am not farming these or anything just playing solitaire now that the site is pretty speedy

Congratulations, rotcchick081, you just found 1,554 Neopoints!

An Alien Aisha approaches and hands you Dung Cream Sandwich. Gross.
Adee the Chia says, "Did you know you can send postcards to friends?"
Adee the Chia says, "Did you know you can send Neopets to your friends?"
Bank error in your favour. Collect 409 NP.
Congratulations, rotcchick081, you just found 1,499 Neopoints!
Lawyerbot says, "Ahh, there you are!" and tries to serve you with a subpoena. You quickly dash away... whew, that was close!
Congratulations, rotcchick081, you just found 1,018 Neopoints!
3/17/15
This is the third time the space faerie has given me something today I just forgot to record the other two:
A Lime Gummy Die suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!
Thanks... I totally needed another piece. Oh well. One step closer to the trash avatar or whatever it is.
"Don't let the shore be forgotten!" The strange Krawk then hands you aForgotten Shore Map Piece.

Something has Happened!

While out for a stroll, Pexcis looks down and finds 49,715 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!
o_O Pays to level grind in Neoquest II! I wasn't expecting to get THAT much NP from a random event though!

You run into a friendly Gelert named Bruno. He offers you a taste of this awesome new potion he found on the ground. You politely decline.

3/19

Bank error in your favour. Collect 566 NP.
DocGregHouse says, "Can we play hide and seek? That sounds like fun!"
"You look like you could use some luck!" He hands you a lottery ticket with the following numbers: 3, 8, 14, 17, 24, 26. "I hope you win!"
The Ghost Lupe growls "Did you know that Mystery Island is haunted?"

A Kauvara Table suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

Chardlyneo says, "I want some more faeries! Find me some!"

And it begins, now that I'm playing solitaire again:

Congratulations, rotcchick081, you just found 2,152 Neopoints!

A draik flies past overhead, he is headed to Mystery Island.

Congratulations, rotcchick081, you just found 2,003 Neopoints!

A Ghost comes out of the ground and stares evilly at you... [TWICE???]

A Fortune Cookie suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

What's this? It seems you have found a piece of the Secret Petpet Laboratory Map!

Congratulations, rotcchick081, you just found 2,050 Neopoints!

Congratulations, rotcchick081, you just found 1,482 Neopoints!

A Quiggle Joke Book suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

A Speak Moehog suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

GRUNDO MUST NOT EAT NEOPETS!!! GRUNDO FETCH NEOPETS FOR MASTER!
A Krawk Pirate Ship suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!
Bank error in your favour. Collect 462 NP.
3/22/15
Illusen emerges from the woods and approaches you. "I had some spare Neopoints lying around so I thought you may like to have them." She leaves you with 10,000 NP!
Bank error in your favour. Collect 449 NP.
3/23/15

What's this? It seems you have found a piece of the Secret Petpet Laboratory Map!

Jhudora appears in a flash of purple and green smoke and says, "Have you completed one of my quests, today?"

Congratulations, rotcchick081, you just found 2,091 Neopoints!

3/24/15

Congratulations, rotcchick081, you just found 1,703 Neopoints!