New Charity Corner Is Here!

hrtbrk

I'm going to wait until later on tonight. Given I'm 3 hours ahead of NST, I tend to get better luck. So long as there's someone doing a trade and they're online.

I now have the puppet and the biscuits. The same shop had like 10 of each for a decent price. I thought I had the other 3 but... nope. Got a bunch of other things. I realized I shouldn't mind spending 6 digits on an item when I have a guaranteed 2mil item in my SDB (amongst a bunch of other items that go for a good price) and have 9mil in the bank. lol

I think I may skip today. Just the thought that I had Pandaphants and donated them in the event...

I'm battling the Chia Clown for the biscuits but no luck so far.

From now on I'm going to keep everything in my SDB, even - and especially - toys and I'll donate the very last day of the event. Lesson learned :(

Yes indeed. The only incredibly pricey item is the Box. I'm waiting for the right opportunity to grab it, but, alas, I missed some good ones....

EDIT (several hours later): I should notify the board that this is a good time to buy the Pandaphant and the Assorted Mini Biscuits. The prices are dropping. The Brown Rice has stayed the same (~3-4k) and the Box can be found for 70k in the Trading Post (try freakmamma's trades).

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not double post. Use the edit button if you have something to add.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I think I'll sit this one out. I have only 3/5, and I don't want to spend so much on the Box. I had one earlier this year but donated it... GRRRRRR.

EDIT

Actually, if anyone has a SGB around and is willing to trade for a puppet+rice bowl, I'd be down for it. I'm only online for the next 45 minutes though, so please NM me!

After I am done with my Faerie Quest, I'm going to try to find the box and finish today's Charity!

OK, done with my Faerie Quest...anyone have the Strange Growling Box for sale or trade? I'm using the SSW and it's not coming up...I've checked for over an hour...ugh!

Maybe tomorrow's quest will be better?!? I hope so!

Okay, this wasn't a very good quest price-wise, but won't the quests closer to the deadline be much more pricey? I think it's best to get it over with as soon as possible. I believe there will be crazy inflation for the last quests.

today was really easy , i had all the items in my SDB :)

Very Generous!

You figured out just what the Neopian needed and donated it in record time. Granny Hopbobbin would like to give you a little present in return for your kindness.

Back in the Good Old Days
mbo_sais_backinthegoodold.gif
5 / 8

won't the quests closer to the deadline be much more pricey?

it could go either way , i mean , maybe most neopians would've finished the 8 quests and thus the demand would be less ...

Well, I only have one of the things in my SDB. How are the prices looking? :O

Four of the items are super cheap at the moment, but the wocky t-shirt is climbing fast. I'll send you one if you need it. :)

Four of the items are super cheap at the moment, but the wocky t-shirt is climbing fast. I'll send you one if you need it. :)

Aw, that's really lovely of you to offer, Ruto! But I just got a plushie from a daily that I was able to sell off to cover the cost of the shirt, which I was able to buy for relatively decent. But thank you so much! <3