What Advent Calendar items do people hope to see?

eileen_kelli

I always hope for at least a book, a stamp and a pretty wearable! I also like some of the useless items, if they're pretty or funny.

I never expect to get something for my gallery, because it's a bit too specific. I collect items based on the Snowmuncher game (so most of the stuff comes from the Daily Dare or GMC).

Books too, yes. Stamps would be great, and I would absolutely LOVE a petpet paintbrush of some kind. Can't wait. I can't believe it is that time again already. Christmas themed backgrounds and wearables are always nice.

My favorites are definitely books and wearables. I do like when they throw in a free NC Mall pack for something like Shenanigifts or Wonderclaw. Always nice seeing those. I'd also like to see faerie collectible items that I can put in my gallery. :)

I always hope for an avatar but it never happens. Books of course, just like everyone else and stamps! Easy money. I usually hold onto them for at least a year or so before selling them for inflated prices. Usually books are a safe gamble to invest in, and you can bet i'll be lurking the shop wizard for unsuspecting players selling books for 1NP.

I personally hope for books and seasonal foods to treat my pets. I don't really care much for other items in the Advent Calendar except for little goody bags or other items that pets can open and get many other items like stockings and pinatas and such.

I know that this will come as a complete shock to everyone....but I'm hoping for some new Sand items to show up as prizes during this year's Advent Calendar!

Last year brought these Sandy items for my Sand Gallery:

gif_advc2013_sandcmol.gif Oversized Sand Castle Mold ANDboo_advc2013_sandsculpts.gifSand Sculpture Strategies

Hopefully this year will hold something for everyone....and more Sand surprises!

:P

-thumb twiddling- is it tomorrow yet?

lol so impatient

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts on-topic. This board is for discussing the items you'd like to see from the Advent Calendar only.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The things I want to see the most are nice wearables and special petpets. (Or any petpet really.)

I love books, but I tend to toss them in my SDB unless I get my hands on a second copy so I can read my pet one.

A stamp or avatar would be most welcome as well.

I would love some books, one of my pets is a reader and I'm always hoping for free books she hasn't read yet.

Also, this year I will (hopefully) NOT forget to log in on the first of december, so I'll finally get that avatar. Last year I went to the advent calender every day, except for the first. Like, I even logged in on my phone when I was on holliday in Barcelona, but somehow I forgot the first. :(

Oh, and wearables and maybe a paintbrush, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see :)

More 'quality' items. If there's going to be an item, it should be more of use rather than a SDB filler or 1 np item.

If a BD weapon is there, I think it should at least be "beginner" ready. Not some throw away weapon that is useless.