Habitarium Site Theme Found!

hrtbrk

This is exciting! I hope it's released this week.

I'll be keeping this theme active for quite a while once it's released. :)

It's neat! I wouldn't mind collecting it. I wonder if there'd be any special events tied to it after it's released? With Winter coming here, I might change to this theme if it's available to me. I've been using the Curse of Maraqua theme for ages. lol The Habitarium theme though looks pleasant and would be a nice change for awhile. :)

hrtbrk, yeah, Habitarium could've been MORE. It's too bad whomever made the call to bring out the "bug-spray" made that call. :(

I don't think they'd give out just the theme as a prize... It will probably be a combination of things, kind of like they do when an event comes to an end. It could be something like: site theme + an item + (maybe) avatar + a small amount of NC. A trophy, kind of like the Battledome veteran one would be awesome, but that's a LOT less likely to happen.

But back to the theme... I'm excited for it just because of my site theme count. I wouldn't actually use it (too much green for me...). I always use the Faerie's Ruin one <3

I need this. I will keep it up on my account forever and cry over the loss of my precious habi. Then I will force all of my friends with habis to adopt this theme so we can cry together.

I also want to huggle the mootix.

I need this. I will keep it up on my account forever and cry over the loss of my precious habi. Then I will force all of my friends with habis to adopt this theme so we can cry together.

I also want to huggle the mootix.

Oh my goodness, I totally agree! I miss those little guys!!!

Yeeeee. I'm excited for this and any other prizes they give out for Habi users. :D

lovedwallflower, this is from the news last week:

Key Quest Update! - We know that everyone (that includes us) has been anxiously awaiting the return of Key Quest. However, due to many bug fixes taking priority on our list, Key Quest has been pushed back quite a few times over these past 4 weeks. In the process, we also discovered that we were missing essential files to get Key Quest up... *collective groan* Yes, we know. :(

The good news is, we think we have finally recovered the files we need... but we are still in the process of compiling everything together. Unfortunately, that means that at this point, we are unable to determine exactly how long it will take to get Key Quest back. Nevertheless, we wanted to give you an update to let you know that we are working hard to make it happen!