Ian

I currently have 203 avatars, the newest one being "Weakling".

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not remove mod edits.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Wooooooo, I just got the Lever of Doom avatar! I was so scared because I've read the horror stories of people spending millions on it without getting it... but I only spent about 35k in one sitting (ironically I got it right after I withdrew another ton of NP from the bank lol).

I feel quite lucky.

Something Has Happened! jester.gif You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo Court Jester' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

oh my god it finally happened!!! that's the avatar i wanted the most because it's the most annoying to have to do every day. >_< i'm so happy!!!

I just got "Skarl - Moody" and happy that I have one less "somewhat hard to get" random avatar to get.

Since today is the day to get the Gadgadsbogen avatar, well, that's the last I got.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Something Has Happened! codestones.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Codestones!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

One more added to my somewhat paltry list!

And there's more =3

Something Has Happened! brokentoy.gif You are now eligible to use 'Broken' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! darknova.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dark Nova' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! madaboutorange.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mad About Orange' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! gnome.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gnome!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! runaway_garlic.gif You are now eligible to use 'Garlic! Run!!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! koiplushie.gif You are now eligible to use 'Koi - Spotted Plushie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! pinatacandy.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pinatas & Candy!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! hauntedscorchio.gif You are now eligible to use 'Scorchio - Haunted' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! quadrapus.gif You are now eligible to use 'Quadrapus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! mootix.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mootix' as an avatar on theNeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! werelupe.gif You are now eligible to use 'Werelupe' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Along with Coco Jubjub & Ruki Mummy, thanks ALP!

I just got this avie right now, WooHoo! I must have overlooked this avie in the past :laughingsmiley:

2.png
Bisbee66 says 'Yummy, but Im still hungry...'

Bisbee66 was very full, and now she is bloated!

Something Has Happened! snorkle.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snorkle' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! haiku.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rorru' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

One less daily to do now! xD Now on to the next one *cracks knuckles*