Ian

YAY! After hundreds and hundreds of attempts to get the Evil Coconut Avatar I can finally breathe a sigh of relief and say that I have managed to obtain it! I have been playing Coconut Shy relentlessly with no such luck, and today I was able to knock down a coconut but the game screen froze on me and wasn't doing anything. I thought I didn't get it but I checked my preferences and there it was!

evilcoconut.gif

& I also got a Wailing Evil Coconut! spo_coconut_18.gif I did not even notice that until I went to my Inventory. (Worth about 150k)

Keep trying and don't give up to all of you who still have yet to receive avatars from some dailies! :laughingsmiley:

Something Has Happened! easterbunnyy17.gif You are now eligible to use 'Negg Basket Cybunny' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Number 242, a palindrome! :D

However, I remembered I had gotten a Pirate Draik Morphing Potion and I hadn't wanted to change any of my pets at the time until now. So I changed my Korbat into a Pirate Draik and--

Something Has Happened! draikegg.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Draik - Hatched' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! easterbunnyy17.gif You are now eligible to use 'Negg Basket Cybunny' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Definitely thought I missed out on this avatar because I didn't claim one of the prizes on the day it was released, I was so upset, but to my surprise I got it today! YAY! :dance: Happy Easter to everyone!

Today I checked off two avatars from my lengthy checklist in a chain lend:

-Mummy Ruki

-Mootix

And in a few days I'll knock off two more from my checklist. :D

I've been trying to train up my battle pet with faerie quest cookies, and I finally hit 200 for both STR and DEF... so I decided to try for the Space Faerie avatar!

spacefaerie.gif

This makes #321. :)

Secret Avatars:

I'm just so bad at the game avatars. My super race highest score is 316, ha I know how pathetic that is. And I don't feel like my account is especially lucky; played dicearoo for ages and ever got the avi RIP Roo, over 80k on the lever, and double or nothing statically speaking i should have won already.

I adopted a Jelly Shoyru and was able to get this avie today:

Something Has Happened! blessyoushoyru.gif You are now eligible to use 'Bless you, Shoyru.' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

After LOTS of refreshing over the last couple of days, I finally got:

Something Has Happened! chocolate.gif You are now eligible to use 'Chocolate!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woo Hoo! I've been wanting this one for awhile. Just didn't have the patience, but finally stuck it out.

Got three avies one today... :laughingsmiley: WOW!!!

Something Has Happened! kacheekswim.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kacheek Swim' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! spottedtuskaninny.gif You are now eligible to use 'Tuskaninny - Spotted' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! hungryskeith.gif You are now eligible to use 'Feed Me' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!