Ian

Thinking about it, this has to be one of best random avatars to try for, meaing you actually earn NP trying to get it, instead of sometimes having to spend NP! I'm excited!

Something Has Happened! islandkacheek.gif You are now eligible to use 'Must... Keep... Smiling...' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Oh my god I finally got the Blue Evil Fuzzle avatar! I didn't realize that you could refresh in the window so I just hit F5 a bunch and got it!

I also got the Buzzer Game avie. I hated this game soooo much when I was younger but the cheese trick really works!

Something Has Happened! fishsquid.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Fishing - Titanic Squid' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Another generic one added to my meagre collection!

You are now eligible to use 'Grarrl Keno' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Whohoo! I thought I'd try to tick some more avatars off my list xD And took me a whole 5 minutes to get this one.

Haha, I'm on a roll I guess xD

Something Has Happened! acezafara.gif You are now eligible to use 'Ace Zafara' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Whoop! I'm really on a roll! Third avatar today. Got it on my second try:

Something Has Happened! snargan.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - Snargan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woo! Tried today's featured game (never played it before) found I like it, and more importantly, it's one my MS-damaged brain can manage, and got this! :D

Something Has Happened! spacerocked.gif You are now eligible to use 'Spacerocked!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I had tried this a few other times before, but I never made it. And then today I decided to try it one more time and got it on the first try!!

Something Has Happened! jarbjarb.gif You are now eligible to use 'Tyranu Evavu' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I had been trying off and on the past couple of days to finally get this one! So glad to never have to do it again!

Something Has Happened! sinsishifter.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sinsi - Shapeshifter' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! nq1erick.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Neoquest - Wise and Powerful' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

FINALLY T-T after so so so much clicking.

I also got the Rubbish avatar after almost a year of discarding junk.

Something Has Happened! slorg.gif You are now eligible to use 'Slorg' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! snicklebeasty.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snicklebeast' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! quadrapus.gif You are now eligible to use 'Quadrapus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

All three of them today, because I just now remembered that I had purposefully placed those Petpets under my Neopets' care!!! :laughingsmiley:

Well, it is another one I can check off of my list. I do like it, but not very fond of avatars you have to "pay" to get.

Something Has Happened! jhudorascloud.gif You are now eligible to use 'Jhudora's Cloud' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

You have completed Dark Faerie Quest 20 - Congratulations!

Something Has Happened! techobuzz.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - The Buzzer Game' as an avatar on the NeoBoards

That wasn't as painful as I expected actually, the cheese code thing really really helps xD.

Something Has Happened! deadlydice.gif You are now eligible to use 'Count Von Roo's Deadly Dice' as an avatar on the NeoBoards

After making the dummy mistake of going back months after I got this the first time and losing it, I finally got it back ='D.