Ian

A deserted shore stretches along in front of you.

What's this? It looks like you found something buried in the sand...

Something Has Happened! forgshore.gif You are now eligible to use 'Forgotten Shore' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I was so confused because it didn't say there was nothing to be found, but nothing was on the shore. I clicked & then new avvie! =)

Something Has Happened! kikopop.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kiko Pop!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Another random checked off this week! Hurray!

Something Has Happened! jellyprocessing.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - Jelly Processing Plant' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay! I've been trying for that one for awhile. I'm excited I managed to get it, and I'm thankful the score sent despite the site problems!

Something Has Happened! thieves_atyl7.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Thieves Guild' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

It's about time!! I now have all the faction avatars :)

Congrats Brianna. I am ecstatic for you. AND I am happy that Awakened didn't win because it would have been the second time I lost out on an Avie. I chose Awakened because it looked like everyone on the boards was going for Awakened and I need both Thieves and Awakened. But because my beloved dog Shelby passed away, I couldn't get enough battles in due to the site maintenance. Everytime I was able to get on, after dealing with everything all day, the site was down at night. I got 8 or 9 battles in. So I would have been more upset if they won and I missed it by 1 or 2 battles. I am happy for you though. At least I didn't even have a chance.

Something Has Happened! deadlydice.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Count von Roo's Deadly Dice' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally! I can stop waking up at 3am to roll dice. I might have gotten it sooner, but the 1st couple of times I tied, I didn't realize i could roll right after to break the tie, instead of waiting a day to roll again. 3am is not good for higher brain functions.

Something Has Happened! goparokko.gif You are now eligible to use 'Goparokko' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

After scoring 8440 last night (only 60 points short), I was starting to lose my patience. But today I managed to get the score. YESSS!

I've been plugging away at Neoquest 2 since late December and I finally made it to the Devilpuss and got an avatar! I'm pretty stoked that I'm getting nearer to the end of the game :)

Something Has Happened! devilpuss.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Devilpuss' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

AFTER X AMOUNT OF YEARS I FINALLY GOT IT.

Something Has Happened! tdmbgpop.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grundo - Discarded Plushie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I got two new avatars today!!! I was able to borrow the Faerie Queen Doll from ALP and I finally decided to get a Bag of Peanuts and borrowed an Elephante from the pound.

queenfyora.gifelephantesurprise.gif

I'm up to 255 avatars now!

BTW...If anyone wants a fire Elephante named Trompetilla let me know.

Today is a good day!

Something Has Happened! lilgrarrl.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grarrl Keno' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I've done it before and gotten no-where, and then today I thought, okay, i'll give it a go, and first try - got the avvie!!!

EDIT

And of course

Something Has Happened! jhudoraohyeah.gif You are now eligible to use 'Evil Jhudora' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

yay!

I'll be amazed if and when I manage to gain any more avatars. I really doubt I'll get much beyond 100 as game score ones are unlikely to happen, so it's going to be down to random ones for me.

And I finally got the Mutant Graveyard Of Doom avatar! That took me awhile...

There's quite a lot of easy avatars still I think, jellysundae. I don't really have any of the game avatars either (except the ones I was good at in the first place), but I recently started collecting more avies and am quite amazed at how easy it's going :).

I'm working on some more. my brain hadn't quite proceeded the fact that the list on myTDN was showing just the clickable ones, so I can gain myself a few more yet! *heroic pose*

I got a few game ones on my original account, but my abiding memory is of forever just missing out on the freaky factory one >8( xD