Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

Definitely noticing some issues today- also, am I just missing the waves or are the shops not restocking? I've been perched ready to go since early this morning (love restocking! :) ) And I haven't seen a shop stock yet! Which is unfortunate, half price dayyyyyyyy >______<

Was just down for maybe 5 minutes or so for me, looks like it's up again, though.

Definitely noticing some issues today- also, am I just missing the waves or are the shops not restocking? I've been perched ready to go since early this morning (love restocking! :) ) And I haven't seen a shop stock yet! Which is unfortunate, half price dayyyyyyyy >______<

That's too bad. They've been restocking for me, but yeah, depending on the shop you're in the stuff will clear out pretty quick, so maybe you're missing it. Or you may have gotten a ban if you went a little too refresh crazy...Hope it starts showing up for you

Was just down for maybe 5 minutes or so for me, looks like it's up again, though.

That's too bad. They've been restocking for me, but yeah, depending on the shop you're in the stuff will clear out pretty quick, so maybe you're missing it. Or you may have gotten a ban if you went a little too refresh crazy...Hope it starts showing up for you

Drat! You're brilliant- I'd NEVER heard of this or had is happen to me! But recently, I've become addicted to obsessively restocking the Magic Shop in quest of mps ^.^ Did a bit of reading and you're spot on- it appears I'm shop banned! On this day of all days!! *squirms*

Well here's to hoping it clears before midnight so I can get spend for a while :rolleyes_anim:

xx

The snowwager is (on my account at least) still in hibernation, and I still get a piece of treasure. I just assumed it would go away eventually, but it hasn't. Does anyone else have this 'problem'?

I think this is happening for everyone, and it definitely should have ended on the first. (The trivia question that day was even about The Snowager coming out of hibernation!) It seems like several things that should have happened automatically while TNT was on break failed: The Snowager waking up, the Charity Corner event ending on time, game ratios changing...

I think this is happening for everyone, and it definitely should have ended on the first. (The trivia question that day was even about The Snowager coming out of hibernation!) It seems like several things that should have happened automatically while TNT was on break failed: The Snowager waking up, the Charity Corner event ending on time, game ratios changing...

Ah, okay, good to see I'm not the only one. I was surprised that first day because of the question and the fact that it still worked. Thanks!

Site is--yet again--down, as of about ten minutes.

I was somewhat expecting it, as the lag was steadily growing worse and worse over the past ~hour.

Let's hope it gets back up again soon.

EDIT: Looks like it's maintenance and TNT is intending to fix (some of) the lag! http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/43593-neopetsare-fixingthe-lag/

Is anyone else having their NP total lag behind for a few page loads after playing games? Example: After playing Kookia three times, my total NP (at the top of the screen) jumped to 50000, but went back down to 49000 when I went to my inventory. After clicking to my SDB, though, it properly displayed 50000 again. Possibly lag related? It sort of freaked me out.

Is anyone else having their NP total lag behind for a few page loads after playing games? Example: After playing Kookia three times, my total NP (at the top of the screen) jumped to 50000, but went back down to 49000 when I went to my inventory. After clicking to my SDB, though, it properly displayed 50000 again. Possibly lag related? It sort of freaked me out.

I hadn't noticed this before the site went back up, but I've just been and put some np in the bank and the amount hasn't come out of my np total. The bank total went up and my daily interest went up, but the np total that you can click on to get back to your inventory is still showing the same amount as I had before my deposit. I refreshed the page a couple of times at the bank and now I've gone to my inventory and it's still saying the same thing. Hmmm...

I'm having the same problem with NC. Or maybe I didn't have 163 at all, and it's just whatever I had remaining plus 150. :P Yeah, actually I think that's it. Let me see what happens however when I purchase some more.

blah. i don't want to do anything on the site right now because it's being so glitchy. it won't recognize when i switch pets, and it keeps changing its mind on how many neopoints i have on hand. i tried depositing np into the bank, and it wouldn't let me. i'm just going to leave it alone so i don't end up losing anything.

I've heard of all the glitches present today and I'm afraid to do anything except post on the boards. Even that action takes a while to go through. -_-

And I think I ran into the word filter, but I'm not even sure what was disallowed. :c

Glad this board is here. I wasn't aware of a NPs problem but the time I've been able to go there in the past several weeks has been limited greatly by the lag, plus IRL stuff keeps me too busy to just sit there and keep trying to log on. Today I tried confirming with Down for Everyone or Just me http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ and got the message that Neopets was down for everyone.

The abbreviated URL is easy for me to remember: http://isup.me

It's up again now but still seems a bit slow.

o_O

Edited to show this Update as of 2:21 PM NST:

It's not just you! http://www.neopets.com/ looks down from here.

Check another site? :sad01_anim:

Edit 2 as of 2:28 PM NST

I found this board which discusses lag time and a planned down-time maintenance for a few days ago, on the 6th:

http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=156773149

It's like a yoyo and I understand they're hurrying as fast as they can. It has to be frustrating for them, too.

Edit 3 as of 2:34 PM NST

Please could someone could let me know by posting in this thread if they are also experiencing difficulty getting online?

Despite all advertising to the contrary, fiber optic cable is non-existent in at least a 15 square mile radius around me. Perhaps Neopets is now in a fiber optic cable area which might help.

Edited again at 2:42 PM NST in an attempt to remove the humongous spaces which seem to keep automatically being inserted every time I hit return two times. Just happened again. I guess the default font size or spaces between paragraphs is > 36 font size.

Meanwhile I hope someone will post here to confirm that Neopets is actually down. Thanks! :rolleyes_anim: