Daily Faerie Quests Are Back!

hrtbrk

can I get quests on side accounts?? I really want an FFQ!!

According to SunnyNeo:

"Be sure to only do this event with your MAIN account, otherwise all your accounts might get frozen for gaining np on multiple accounts. The Crafting Faerie Quest and other Quests can only be completed on side accounts AFTER this event."

Don't forget to change your browsing language to Chinese to avoid Delina (aka nothing).

Oh really? Didn't know that! Thanks!

Anyone have any idea if the FQ Cookies will be back in stock at some point while on sale? I missed getting any. :(

They were saying on the boards that they're restocking every 30 and 40 minutes past the hour, but I got mine at some other time. They ARE restocking, but selling INCREDIBLY quickly!

Yay! I love these kind of events! I do have something to ask...

If you get multiple Fountain Faerie Quest, can you use all of them? If I were to get one two or three times in a row, would I still be able to keep the first FFQ that I got?

Yay! I love these kind of events! I do have something to ask...

If you get multiple Fountain Faerie Quest, can you use all of them? If I were to get one two or three times in a row, would I still be able to keep the first FFQ that I got?

Nope, you will have to use your first FFQ. They won't stack. So if you get multiple, or haven't used an old one, and you finish a new one, you will only be able to paint 1 pet at the FF.

Are you kidding me??? First day and I get an NC item quest.. I would totally swear at this if it was allowed =p quest abandoned!

Change the language to Chinese to avoid getting nothing. (Delina=getting nothing). Why won't TNT just get rid of her? I was hoping the year would come where they'd finally do away with her but NO NEVER HAPPENING. Ihate you sometimes, TNT, I really do....

Thanks for the reminder! I forgot and today got Delina :( Won't be making that mistake again!

That's what happens! I almost clicked on the "Accept today's quest" button without changing and thought "Oh no, I almost forgot!" I guess Delina is punishment for forgetting to change the language.

Unfortunately there is no way to prevent Air faerie quests, which are just as equal to getting nothing. :(

I have to ask though, why does Delina even exist? Why won't TNT just get rid of her, or at least just limit her quests to being only bonuses and exclude her quests from the daily event? Delina has her own quest event in November (I think it's November anyway). Executive Meddling, I'd assume, forcing Delina to be a part of the daily event when she shouldn't be. We don't want her to be a part of the event, we don't need her getting in the way of what could be a REAL quest, and we all hate her. She should just go away!

I lucked out yesterday and had the Battle Faerie request a book that I already had sitting in my SDB. Zephyr was a very happy Eyrie that day.

I have to ask though, why does Delina even exist? Why won't TNT just get rid of her, or at least just limit her quests to being only bonuses and exclude her quests from the daily event? Delina has her own quest event in November (I think it's November anyway). Executive Meddling, I'd assume, forcing Delina to be a part of the daily event when she shouldn't be. We don't want her to be a part of the event, we don't need her getting in the way of what could be a REAL quest, and we all hate her. She should just go away!

Viacom's got to get their money somehow.

I lucked out yesterday and had the Battle Faerie request a book that I already had sitting in my SDB. Zephyr was a very happy Eyrie that day.

Viacom's got to get their money somehow.

They already do with all the other NC tie ins. There doesn't HAVE to be NC for every event! And if there does, they can give Delina her own event that runs alongside the main one so that she cannot be obtained as a daily quest.

Man I hate Viacom.

They already do with all the other NC tie ins. There doesn't HAVE to be NC for every event! And if there does, they can give Delina her own event that runs alongside the main one so that she cannot be obtained as a daily quest.

Man I hate Viacom.

The site really went down when Viacom took over. Got way too child friendly.

Am I crazy, or is this how it used to be? I thought one year, quite some time ago, the crafting faerie quests would stack on top of the others as a "bonus." I swear I can remember getting and normal faerie and crafting faerie quest at the same time, with the little "new quest" bars both appearing at the top of the page.

I believe the Crafting Faerie started as a limited-time "bonus" extra quest that you could randomly get after completing the regular quest. At some point, TNT decided to bring her back permanently as a random quest. My biggest pet peeve is that sometimes, SHHs take more time to load than the rest of a page, and if I'm flying through my dailies, I never see the quest pop-up. At least for the others, the SW lets me know. But I once was wondering why I hadn't seen a quest in ages despite logging lots of time on-site, only to realize eventually that I had a Delina quest sitting for who-knows-how-long. At least weeks, probably months. (I accidentally clicked on the Faerie Quest page -- now I try to check it at least once a week or so.)