Neopets Account Help

Emily

I have had a premium account since March and I've never received a space faerie scratch card... Why does this happen?

You don't get a card that shows up in your inventory (although it DOES affect your inventory count).

You need to have your Premium Bar activated. From the right, on your Premium Bar, you have a question mark (Help), a notepad (Premium Boards), a card/picture (Premium Cards), and the Space Faerie (Space Faerie Scratchcards).

If the Faerie is highlighted in BLUE, you have a card(s) that need to be scratched. Click her and scratch away!

If she is highlighted in red, you have no cards to scratch.

Hopefully you will find yours highlighted in Blue and find that you, indeed, have received your cards. If not, you ought send in a help ticket.

Good luck!

:P

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know if you re-gain access to an account that you forgot the log-in details, are you allowed to transfer the NP and items from that account to your new main or do they make you delete everything on there and treat it instantly like a side-account? Thanks. :)

Does anyone know if you re-gain access to an account that you forgot the log-in details, are you allowed to transfer the NP and items from that account to your new main or do they make you delete everything on there and treat it instantly like a side-account? Thanks. :)

Your account, your items. No they do not make you delete things from old accounts, you can absolutely send them over to your new main.

Your account, your items. No they do not make you delete things from old accounts, you can absolutely send them over to your new main.

Ahh thats helpful, thanks! c:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please have at least seven words in your post. Quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there,

I know this is highly unlikely, since me and my friend don't live in the same area, but:

Supposing that 2 different people, who both had a main account, decided to play games against each other (notably Keyquest) on their main accounts, and were both using different computers, but both of the computers were on the same IP address. Would this cause suspicion to TNT, and would either one of us (or both of us) get banned?

• 2 weeks later...

I recently wanted to rejoin my old neopet account but i had forgotten my birthdate as they asked me to verify it. I tried to email the legal department but it turns out the email address they provided are invalid (stated by Hotmail). Is there anyway i can contact the staff of neopet to retrieve my account?

• 1 month later...

A few days ago I received an item from a daily and when I went to my inventory I had 3 of the same item. I'm not sure what happened for it to duplicate like that but I definitely didn't do it on purpose. I submitted a ticket and they responded with thanks and that if they had any news on the issue they would update my ticket. Meanwhile, all 3 items sit in my inventory. Do I leave them there and wait for TNT to update the ticket, do I put them in my SDB or throw the extras away?

• 4 months later...

I've been having a problem for several days. When I enter a username in the search box and click search, it takes me back to the main page of NeoPets. I haven't received a neomail from anyone saying I did something wrong. This must be a bug, right?

Has anyone else had this problem? What's going on?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep posts on topic and post questions in their appropriate thread. Post about site issues here.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I was wondering how i'm able to get back into my account. I haven't logged on in a long time, and in order to do so I have to put in my birthday details however I was little when I made the account with my dad and made a false birthday. Is there anyway I can prove that that is my account ? I know my password and user name. I haven't been on the account for a while as it was a thing my dad and I did together...he died a few years ago and honestly have been craving going on it again....I know it sounds crazy but its killing me!

I recently wanted to rejoin my old neopet account but i had forgotten my birthdate as they asked me to verify it. I tried to email the legal department but it turns out the email address they provided are invalid (stated by Hotmail). Is there anyway i can contact the staff of neopet to retrieve my account?
did anyone respond to you?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post, and make sure you have at least seven words in your post. You can use the edit button if you have something to add.

• 4 months later...

Hi. I was feeding my pets on my side account using the soup faerie and I accidentally started to play a game. I didn't realize it until I submitted the score, I stopped right away and logged out of it. Will I get banned? :(

If it's a one time occurrence then your chances are very slim that you'll get frozen. However, it's best not to do it again. If you forget which account is your main and which are your sides, have your sides set to a different theme then your main. My side accounts both have the same theme, so I know not to do anything on them, if I happen to forget which account I'm in. :)

Yes you can transfer your stuff over to your new account. Just be sure to not do anything that gains you neopoints or items on your side account. :)

To freeze the account you'll have to send in a ticket to TNT.

Use the trading post to transfer items and neopoints between your accounts. For pets go to the Neopian Pound page and use the transfer a Neopet option.

• 5 months later...

I have an important question regarding a side acct. I accidentally entered the AG on my side. I didnt realize I was still logged in to it. I do not know how to contact TNT and tell them, and there is no option to withdraw an entry, and Im scared Ill be frozen. I dont want to lose my pets. I dont know what to do! Is there an editorial stating anything about accidentally entering comps on sides? I know there are some regarding accidentally sending a game score. 

• 5 weeks later...

I have a 10 year old account that I actively played for 5 or 6 years. I have no idea what the email is on this account, and I basically accepted that I won't be able to regain it. I started a new account 22 days ago. I am not getting my activation email. I have done all the suggested (checked spelling, junk mail) and submitted a ticket. I think I submitted my ticket on day 3 of no email. My ticket is still open and untouched. I'm sure many of you are familiar with how much playing with an unactivated account limits the site for someone, especially someone who is pretty familiar with NeoPets. Is it best for me to just continue to hang tight and wait for the ticket to be checked or does anyone have any advice as to getting it handled quicker?

I have an important question regarding a side acct. I accidentally entered the AG on my side. I didnt realize I was still logged in to it. I do not know how to contact TNT and tell them, and there is no option to withdraw an entry, and Im scared Ill be frozen. I dont want to lose my pets. I dont know what to do! Is there an editorial stating anything about accidentally entering comps on sides? I know there are some regarding accidentally sending a game score. 

When accidents like this happen it's best to submit a ticket to TNT so they can either remove your entry or have it credited to your main account.

I have a 10 year old account that I actively played for 5 or 6 years. I have no idea what the email is on this account, and I basically accepted that I won't be able to regain it. I started a new account 22 days ago. I am not getting my activation email. I have done all the suggested (checked spelling, junk mail) and submitted a ticket. I think I submitted my ticket on day 3 of no email. My ticket is still open and untouched. I'm sure many of you are familiar with how much playing with an unactivated account limits the site for someone, especially someone who is pretty familiar with NeoPets. Is it best for me to just continue to hang tight and wait for the ticket to be checked or does anyone have any advice as to getting it handled quicker?

It appears that email accounts associated with outlook, hotmail and live.com are not receiving activation emails sometimes. We've had several tickets on our own site with people who have signed up with these emails not getting their activation. My suggestion is if you signed up with one of those types of email accounts, if you have an alternative account try using that one to activate your account. If that's not the case then you'll have to wait for TNT to respond to your ticket.

Thanks for responding! My email is an AOL, so not sure of the issue. I guess my stocks and SDB are just going to get a ton usage until I can get activated and use the bank/store!

Small update, whether anyone cares or not haha: On day 29 of not being able to be activated, I had submitted a pretty high score on a game that had to be reviewed. I got neomail back on that today. Still, my ticket is untouched *bangs head on keyboard* Anyone have any advice on ways to save my points(/sanity) so I'm not just wasting my time. I've been investing in the stock market and that's the only way I can figure to save money. I can only invest in items I gain from my limited dailies/random events since nonactivated accounts can't buy from other player's stores. Am I basically doing all that I can?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

OOPS sorry, I didn;t realize that was considered a double post! Sorry admin!

• 2 months later...

Hi ;-; so, today I tried to log in into one of my sides (my oldest account, 7 and a half years) and got an "incorrect password" message ;_; I got REALLY scared because I entered the correct one, I wouldn't forget it because it's super simple, so I tried again and again and I still got the error message ;____; I tought I was frozen but I searched both the username and one of my pet's names on my main and everything seems normal :c what should I do? I don't even have access to my side's email because it's so old ;_; I barely use it anymore, but one of my favorite pets is stuck on that account and I'm afraid I won't be able to see him again :c

• 4 months later...

I have been trying to figure out how to set up and properly have a side account to keep some avatar-getting pets. So far my research has been reading this article from The Neopian Times http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=522422&week=506but I still have a questions. How do you transfer neopoints from your main account to the side account if you can't use the trades or run a shop (the Pets have to eat, right?)  and do you openly declare your side account by listing it on your main account User Look Up page or something? Thanks for any advice!  :rolleyes_anim:

I have been trying to figure out how to set up and properly have a side account to keep some avatar-getting pets. So far my research has been reading this article from The Neopian Times http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=522422&week=506but I still have a questions. How do you transfer neopoints from your main account to the side account if you can't use the trades or run a shop (the Pets have to eat, right?)  and do you openly declare your side account by listing it on your main account User Look Up page or something? Thanks for any advice!  :rolleyes_anim:

You actually can use the trading post to shuffle items and neopoints to your sides. Openly declaring your side account won't do any good. TNT does not look at that when they decide to freeze or warn. As long as you follow the rules of not earning any neopoints or items on your side account you are safe. Additionally you cannot participate in events either, with the exception of the NC Mall stuff. I hope this answers your questions. :)

In addition to what Mouseykins said, you can also just use the Soup Faerie to feed your pets (it's what I've been doing, works just fine for me, since there are no (well, hardly any) NP on my side accounts).

Also both TDN and JellyNeo have really useful articles on what you can/can't do with side accounts. :)