What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Ooh, Habi! I should play it more. I have to use my dad's computer as I don't have my own, so I can't have it open 24/7. Hopefully soon I can get enough money for a laptop. Thanks for the tip! :)

If you need help with it I am overflowing with resources and I'd be happy to gift you things - just say the word :)

I won the NC from the quasalan expellibox, and I got plenty of neggs and codestones plus 3 map pieces and a pb from Keyquest. Good day for a Monday.

I followed my own system (instead of my favorite food clubber's) and won 30:10 -- he won nothing. Woot! I think I've got my system down (though he analyzes the pirates, so sometimes I change my bets a bit based on his analysis). I'm sitting on 728,648 NP in winnings for tomorrow when the high score tables change. If I can have a good day tomorrow, maybe I'll have a chance at making it into the table (it's my first time trying).

48mth.gif

Four years of playing Neopets!

I followed my own system (instead of my favorite food clubber's) and won 30:10 -- he won nothing. Woot! I think I've got my system down (though he analyzes the pirates, so sometimes I change my bets a bit based on his analysis). I'm sitting on 728,648 NP in winnings for tomorrow when the high score tables change. If I can have a good day tomorrow, maybe I'll have a chance at making it into the table (it's my first time trying).

I also won nothing. :(

I collected my Food Club winnings from the past week, and I'm in the running for a trophy! First time I've ever tried for one. Even if I get knocked out of the running by midnight, that's alright. I'm still learning how to optimize my bets.

ETA: And when I deposited my winnings and my stock till (thank you Koi Warrior, for your extraordinary generosity with codestones the past two days), I hit another million mark in the bank. 1M to go to regain where I was before buying my BoHD!

Dear Rebecca,

Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Lenny Conundrum game (round 491). You have won 1169 NP!

Because you were in the first 250 to guess correctly, you also have been awarded a Sprinkling of Salt, and receive a trophy and the Lenny Conundrum avatar!

Yours Sincerely,
The Neopets Team!

Nice little surprise to come home to! Unfortunately, I still have a third place trophy! Curses.

Also, I am just about to hit level 50 in Habi again- it's been a long 8 days without my gems. <3

LAJDFKLASJFKLAJF Angry post! My ALMOST achievement today was my high score in faerie bubbles. I had 1600 points when I lost and I lost on the level before the last level; I ALMOST HAD THE AVATAR! Soon enough it will be mine; on a better note after explaining to my boyfriend how I was so close and yet so far he started playing it in an attempt to beat me, and that's how he started playing neopets on his own today, yay me?! :)

LAJDFKLASJFKLAJF Angry post! My ALMOST achievement today was my high score in faerie bubbles. I had 1600 points when I lost and I lost on the level before the last level; I ALMOST HAD THE AVATAR! Soon enough it will be mine; on a better note after explaining to my boyfriend how I was so close and yet so far he started playing it in an attempt to beat me, and that's how he started playing neopets on his own today, yay me?! :)

Liking this post not for "almost high score", because that's frustrating, but for getting your boyfriend to play ^_^ I haven't been successful in getting mine to play much, other than commanding him to participate in easy events and getting him the forgotten shore map, so he can get money to gamble with (he really likes the Brucey B Slots) :P

Liking this post not for "almost high score", because that's frustrating, but for getting your boyfriend to play ^_^ I haven't been successful in getting mine to play much, other than commanding him to participate in easy events and getting him the forgotten shore map, so he can get money to gamble with (he really likes the Brucey B Slots) :P

Haha, my boyfriend is incredibly competitive so the best way to get him to do anything is to talk about how hard a game is for me, eventually he'll play whatever game it is in attempts to prove to me it's not hard, lol. That's how I got him to dedicate so much of his time to tetris as well :P He told me earlier if he weren't sick right now he'd probably be playing faerie bubbles to get better than me.

I did manage to get a Food Club trophy last night! Woot! It pushed my Ugga Drop Champion trophy (when on earth did I get that?) onto a 4th row. Hopefully I'll be able to upgrade the Food Club one later this month (or try again next month).

Ohh man, do I know that feel. I recommend not playing it if you start to get really frustrated... If you have to take a break in trying for that avatar for a couple of weeks, do so. Once while I was trying for that, I managed to land 16 points shy of the 2000 needed. >.>

Sooo after this post last night I went to bed, and then today after trying all day and taking a few break every now and then I finally did it! I got the Faerie Bubbles avatar! :) YAY! Seeing this made me SO happy!

Something Has Happened! faeriebubbles.gif You are now eligible to use 'Faerie Bubbles' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Close Window

Ohh man, do I know that feel. I recommend not playing it if you start to get really frustrated... If you have to take a break in trying for that avatar for a couple of weeks, do so. Once while I was trying for that, I managed to land 16 points shy of the 2000 needed. >.>

OMG! I don't know how you didn't just start throwing stuff right then and there! Did you ever end up getting it? I had the day off today and I think the only thing I did that wasn't neopets was shower, eat, and get rent money from the ATM. Finally, I decided I was going to stop playing faerie bubbles for a little while if I couldn't get it by the time my night was over and then, I GOT IT! :) WOOT!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.