What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

OMG! I don't know how you didn't just start throwing stuff right then and there! Did you ever end up getting it? I had the day off today and I think the only thing I did that wasn't neopets was shower, eat, and get rent money from the ATM. Finally, I decided I was going to stop playing faerie bubbles for a little while if I couldn't get it by the time my night was over and then, I GOT IT! :) WOOT!

I did finally get it a couple of weeks ago, but I think I first tried several months ago. It's an incredibly frustrating game. x_x

Thanks to healing potions, codestones, and TNPT sales, I made it to my pre-BoHD and pre-KBT bank balance! Woohoo! With enough to spare to treat myself to the cheapest HT avatar book. I decided to wait until discount day to get the book, and if I've saved enough extra to get one of the more expensive ones, I'll go ahead and splurge. With the rest of my healing potions stockpile (and my quest items stockpile), I'll probably make it to at least the middle one.

New goal: finish sorting my gallery, as soon as this battle is over.

I had applied to adopt my dream pet and I found out today that I wasn't selected so I was really bummed out, but then I got a FFQ from the Daily Faerie Quest! It doesn't totally make up for it, but I have been waiting for like 10 years for this so I am pretty excited :D and was able to complete it for only 24K!

neopets.com/~MyFoodClubBets needed 3 safeties yesterday, but there are 8 booster pirates. So he decided to skip Stripey (Bet 72:10) and tragically he won! I follow a very similar system but instead of skipping Stripey, I skipped Squire which I couldn't understand why he was 3:1 even though his strength is 61 and food adjustment+1 only. And I won 88:10 instead of 16:10!!!

sakhmet_solitaire_winner.gif

Congratulations!!!
You have won 860 Neopoints!
Your total score has been updated to 43,790!
You have played 473 games, and you have won 9 times.
Your current win streak is 2 games.

77_1.gif
You have received a Gold Trophy for winning two in a row!!!

I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THE DAY I'M SO HAPPY

EDIT:

You have played 474 games, and you have won 10 times.

Your current win streak is 3 games.

*sobbing*

I've decided to go through my SDB and finally purge everything that isn't retired, a map, or a codestone. I still have thousands to go through.

I've found some interesting treasures which I have no idea how I acquired years ago: a Purple Brain Tree Plushie for instance, or Kau Plushies.

02/05/2013

Pea and Ham Baby Food 1,649 NP; Pickled Eyeballs 1,424 NP; Mint Flavoured Toothpaste 1,899 NP; Super Icy Negg 10,499 NP; Ultimate Icy Negg 21,739 NP; Lucky Robots Foot 19,798 NP; Chocolate Chip Cookie 2,299 NP; Uzarro 1,888 NP; Zephiea Boltheart 1,449 NP; Midnight Eye Shadow 2,222 NP; Reject Cybunny Toy 1,299 NP; Hularoo 1,694 NP; Purple Poogle Toy 1,098 NP; Red Flotsam Plushie 1,499 NP

03/05/2013

Yellow Buzz Plushie 1,399 NP; Blue Acara Plushie 1,955 NP; Healing Potion XIII 2,949 NP

04/05/2013

Fresh Baguette 2,229 NP

06/05/2013

Gallion Dot to Dot 1,649 NP; Pink Nail Clippers 14,997 NP; Cui Codestone 6,398 NP; Yellow Paint Brush Collectable Charm 7,079 NP; Sinister Evil Coconut 94,999 NP; Chomby and the Fungus Balls 51,999 NP

07/05/2013

Brack, Cactus Farmer 1,189 NP; Haiki-Lu 1,349 NP; Jannen 1,700 NP; Korabric 1,899 NP; Sir Wockilan the Brave 1,500 NP; Moehawk 1,300 NP

08/05/2013

Jelly Chia 1,385 NP

My sales history hasn't looked so busy. It may be normal for RSers for instance, but there's no point holding onto the items. I tried being a collector but that never worked out so I figured it was time to purge through this. Hopefully this doesn't affect whatever changes TNT has for the new SDB.

Edited by feeble_iq

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Edna will be waiting for you in the BATTLEDOME!!!

Edna the Witch is going to use her magic spells to turn your pet into a toad (unless it is one already!)

Finally I found the kitchen quests :*

I just took a glance over to my active pet to find that his HP was 61, and did a double take. :D These faerie quests are really helping me out.

Woo! You'll be at the 80 mark before long! :D Keep up the training. :)

Woohoo! I just got 1,721 on Attack of the Revenge. Not the most amazing score, but if my score holds up until midnight, I should have a brand new trophy on my userlookup tomorrow! I've really missed getting new trophies. :)

Funny thing is that I wasn't even completely focused on the game because I had Netflix open in another window, lol. (I've been catching up on a lot of TV lately.) Clearly I do better at games when my attention is diverted enough that I stop stressing out.

Update: Yup, the high score stuck until midnight. I now have a new trophy! *throws confetti in the air*

Edited by Crystalline

Thanks to some stock sales and food club winnings, I'm up 2.6M from where I was before I bought two big weapons. Since HT discount day is coming up, I'm going to splurge on the second-most expensive HT book avvie (unless I miraculously make another 7.4M in the next 2.5 days). And maybe get started on feeding kadoaties.

My achievement today is painting my first dream pet! Well.. painting my first pet ever actually :)

5cd7yp.jpg

I'm super close to getting my second too ~woop

Awww that's so pretty, congrats! :)

As for me today, I finally got the Battle Faerie's quest and increased my pet's health, strength and defence. Just what I needed for battles!