What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I won last week's Lenny Conundrum!

"Because you were in the first 250 to guess correctly, you also have been awarded a Steaming Hot Udon Noodles, and receive a trophy and the Lenny Conundrum avatar!"

This was the first time I've been fast enough to get the avatar and I got a nice new trophy for my lookup!

I got this avatar so Im now feeling that bit happier, so thats my achievement for today .. so far ....

Something Has Happened! lilgrarrl.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grarrl Keno' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

"Dear Mary,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your score of 1,712 beats the score of 1,700 by Gorix in the BETTER THAN YOU competition! You have won 3,000 NP, a cool trophy and a great item! Well done!"

:laughingsmiley: I just won my very first Better Than You!

Two today! First, I chose 10 completely different bets than Hugo, and won 9:10. Still a little bit of a loss, but since the "winnings" count towards my weeklong accumulation and I'm trying to get into trophy range (I'm close), every little bit helps.

Second, I finished sorting my gallery -- both within categories and everything! Today I resorted all the books so they'd have a more logical order to them. That was 161 items, sorted twice, plus about a dozen or two additional items I'd added but not categorized or sorted yet. Now I can actually prettify the thing and submit it to the spotlight already! Woohoo!

Today I managed to hit both the 30 and 40 referral marks, which got me items that in total I sold for about 51k.. I also got the Usuki avatar and traded all the items for it to someone at a price 10% lower than that which I paid for them just to be a bit nice, joined the Altador Cup for the very first time, and reached Level 1 in it! Good times today.

I beat my Faerie Bubbles High Score today! It's now at 1525, but I'm mostly proud of how I reached Level 19 - the highest I've ever reached. I used to hate this game but I'm confident that continuous practice will get me the avatar!

WOO I just got a strength boost in the battledome and it was a VERY nice suprise because I thought you had to be strength 250 to get the boost, so I got to 200 this morning and just went to the battledome as usual and ZAP I was supercharged ....

I was thinking o my goodness there is a glitch .. then I realised what had happened

all of that expensive training is paying off at long last

course I won a load of rubbish..lol .. but hey I still feel invincible ...ish :woot:

EDIT:

AND I have just realised that I can go and fight at the obelisk and kick some serious arrrr ..... er cough cough well you know what I mean tee heee

2.png
Woohoo!

Congratulations! escobarr now has increased Level!!!

And that brings her level to 250! Faster training, here I come!

EDIT: And of course I derped out and accidentally cancelled the course, thinking that the link that says "here" would start it, like the other training school. So now I have to wait a day before I can train.

Because I'm still saving up for the highest bank account to get the maximum interest rate (long-term investment!), I've told myself numerous times that I won't make any big purchases until I hit that 10 million NP mark (currently at 5.1 million.) But today I looked in my SDB on a whim, saw that I had not six lab map pieces like I thought but actually seven, and decided that I was too close to keep waiting for however many months it'll take me to double my total net worth. So, I splurged...

e2620d66dbecab9b711161ddb33aebeb.png6563d0f9ff8c0d47f584d28b91260268.png

... :thumbsup: :rock:

Considering the fact that I've always wanted the lab map but never gotten it -- back when I was, like, seven or eight years old a decade ago I viewed it as the ultimate status symbol that I wanted to get some day -- this is actually a huge deal for me! It's always been a tantalizing sort of thing that I wanted but never actually saw myself reaching.. but I finally did it! I completed the lab map today! Wooo!

*sigh* I beat my Faerie Bubbles High Score again - it's now at 1823. I'm really enjoying the game but I sigh because I'm so close to the avatar I can almost taste it! All I think is "just get to Level 20", but got beaten at Level 19 again.

I finally finished Faerie Bubbles! Completed Level 20, however my final score was only 1800, lower than my High Score where I collapsed at Level 19. I was thinking that my bonus points in the later rounds were rather low.

I read a guide that said if you complete Level 20 but don't get the avatar then don't feel bad, just feel good about being able to get that far. So that's what I'm proud of. If I can finish the game, it's only a matter of time (and luck of order of bubbles) before I can get the avatar!

I frequent the AAA regularly when I'm accessing from the computer, instead of my phone... and today, instead of nabbing clothing items like usual.. I grabbed Defenders Stand for Justice for 942NP. it sells for around 21k on SSW. since I'm working on Sterlyng's book list, that makes me extremely happy! *does a weird little dance*

I nearly double-ranked in the AC today (39 SoSd from rank 17) -- and RI swept KI!!! Woohoo! (I played a ton today, so I'm taking some of the credit. Even though I'm a drop in the ocean, the drops add up.) Who's ready for some Quidditch? We've got the best brooms, the CleanSweeps 2013!

Okay. I'll stop now. But I feel like this was our biggest test of the match -- who's the real 3rd place? And RI showed that we deserve a place on the podium.

EDIT: Just bought a Ghostkerbomb so I can 1-hit the Obelisk bosses during the next skirmish. I just tested it out on some 1p opponents that I've struggled with in the past (listing old records):

Snow Beast: 15-5, beat in 1 hit (on medium)

Mootix Warrior: 8-7, took down to 3 HP on first turn, he used his impenetrable armour turn 2, took him out turn 3 (medium)

Plumbeard: 4-4, lost on mighty... oops, wasn't fighting seriously; barely beat the second time because he spammed Throw Pillows 3 turns in a row - but it was mighty, vs. many of those losses happening on medium!

Snowager: 9-10, beat in 3 rounds -- I spun the Wheels after I started the battle and started with 122 HP, but I still won, even healing to full HP by the end of battle! Booyah! (on easy)

It's not just the G'bomb; I've also gained a couple of str and def boosts since I faced most of these guys (and some HP besides), but it still feels good to see improvement in the Dome.

Edited by siniri