What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your score of 1,382 beats the score of 1,000 by Taelia in the BETTER THAN YOU competition! You have won 3,000 NP, a cool trophy and a great item! Well done!

I was hoping for a trophy upgrade, but I didn't see the news until 43 people had already beaten it. I think I was ~57-59. Maybe next week.

I got a Moehog Transmogrification Potion from a Battledome fight! I don't want it so I'm selling it, but it's pretty cool. Definitely the best thing to happen to me on Neopets today.

EDIT: I'm sorry! I see this is a double post. I can't figure out how to delete the second one. I'm sorry!

Report your post to a mod, it's quicker and easier. :)

I got 1 correct bet (out of 6) in Food Club today (vs. the 0/10 correct the two betting guides I consulted got), on my first day of trying to develop my own arbitrage system based on this page. (Since I know statistics, I just calculated expected values based on adding additional bets, but found they all had negative expected values, so I stuck to the 6. I still lost a big chunk due to the long-shot winning in the Lagoon, but on average, I'd have come out ahead.)

Finished sorting my most messy category in my gallery, and sorted one other. Only 144 items left to sort overall.

Also came up with my own Food Club bets, and most were the same as one of the more popular guides'. I went with my own because it made more sense to me mathematically. Took less than 15 min., too!

Got super lucky and found my time that the guard sleeps at the magma pool.

I can now get a magma pet every week and donate a couple to the pound.

Wow, nice! I didn't know that it was a certain time for the magma pool. @_@ Otherwise, I'd have remembered the times the guard fell asleep for me ;-;

Got super lucky and found my time that the guard sleeps at the magma pool.

I can now get a magma pet every week and donate a couple to the pound.

Sadly, that won't work. When magma pets are pounded, they simply turn into red pets. You can, however, transfer them. We've got a thread where you can post that you want to help people get magma pets and see who wants them. :)

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/36997-magma-pool/

Wow, nice! I didn't know that it was a certain time for the magma pool. @_@ Otherwise, I'd have remembered the times the guard fell asleep for me ;-;

Yep. I think it's a 10 minute window, once within 24 hours. So you either have to be very lucky or very diligent.

Sadly, that won't work. When magma pets are pounded, they simply turn into red pets. You can, however, transfer them. We've got a thread where you can post that you want to help people get magma pets and see who wants them. :)

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/36997-magma-pool/

Yep. I think it's a 10 minute window, once within 24 hours. So you either have to be very lucky or very diligent.

Ooh thanks. XD I don't think I'll be finding that 10 minute window intentionally. I haven't got the patience. :P I'll just randomly click on it and hope I get lucky~ XD