What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I completed that BORING thing of Doing Your Part in the plot!

It takes AGES! D:

I did that today too! It took me almost an hour. I hope it's not like this everyday... I would prefer fewer but more difficult challenges, or incorporating puzzles or something to break up the monotony of 1 turn bd fights.

I did that today too! It took me almost an hour. I hope it's not like this everyday... I would prefer fewer but more difficult challenges, or incorporating puzzles or something to break up the monotony of 1 turn bd fights.

I guarantee the enemies are going to get steadily harder to beat, but I don't know if they'll change the 40-per-day thing. I hope for some puzzles, too. Battles aren't really my thing.

But I did do all 40 today. xP

I did all the extra battles that I wanted to do- reached 25 wins on mighty against all five opponents. Lets see if I can keep that up. :P

I know if this really counts as an achievement since it's pure luck, but today I got this message from TNT:

"Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 25 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing

Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item :
Bag of Peanuts . It will be in your inventory when you go to
Neopets next. Thanks a lot, and hope to see you soon! The Neopets Team"

Now I just need to decide if I want to sell it or get the avatar...

Edit: I went for the avatar

Something Has Happened! elephantesurprise.gif You are now eligible to use 'Elephante Surprise' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I know if this really counts as an achievement since it's pure luck, but today I got this message from TNT:

"Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 25 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing

Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item :

Bag of Peanuts . It will be in your inventory when you go to

Neopets next. Thanks a lot, and hope to see you soon! The Neopets Team"

Lucky you! I've also used to wish and got Bag of Peanut from the Wishing Well. XD

Today, I reach 3 mil NP :D Hope at the end of the month I can get 4 mil NP.

904_3.png

Asdfghasdfghasdfgh I don't know how it happened but I got a bronze trophy for Mop n bop!! :D

This is my first game trophy: I'm usually hopeless at games. Ahhhhhh *headsplodes*

& the petpet lab ray turned my petpet into a chocolate magmut:

magmut_chocolate.gif

Holy cow! Is that a special Petpet? It surely is. You're quite the lucky one.

Don't come back tomorrow... keep that Petpet for eternity! Or not.

904_2.png

I was playing again & my score is enough for a silver at Mop n Bop. Like whaaaa I can't even believe myself :whaa:

I got this yesterday but forgot to mention: trophy + an avvie for the game :D

Congrats! I've tried that game & it's always game over for me after like 5 seconds xD

I got a Fountain Faerie Quest today only costing 47k. Painted my pet Woodland (color) , worth 2.5m.