What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

115_1.gif

Decided, since I'm paying a bit of attention to BD now, to just take the few minutes to click through beating Punchbag Bob with my limited weapons.

Edit:

This just happened. 2.png I'm so excited~ I now have my dream pet. ^_^

Today I finally got my dream pet, please meet Kiyasu my plushie kacheek.

tumblr_m0dt75trEv1rr4o6po1_400.png
I'm so in love with her! I absoutley adore her! Omg, she's beautiful. Haha. Okay, I'm done now. :) Anyways, as an added bonus, she just happened to have an aged snicklebeast attached, so I was not expecting to obtain this:

Something Has Happened! snicklebeasty.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snicklebeast' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

What an amazing neo day this turned out to be. :wub_anim:

I'm so in love with her! I absoutley adore her! Omg, she's beautiful. Haha. Okay, I'm done now. :)

That's awesome, congrats. It's a great thing to get your dream pet... ^_^

For a moment there today I was number one on the Revel Roundup leaderboard, but now I'm down to 13th ehh and also second in Techo Says. Finally might be able to add some trophies to my cabinet. The other ones are looking old!

I'm so in love with her! I absoutley adore her! Omg, she's beautiful. Haha. Okay, I'm done now. :) Anyways, as an added bonus, she just happened to have an aged snicklebeast attached, so I was not expecting to obtain this:

Something Has Happened! snicklebeasty.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snicklebeast' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

What an amazing neo day this turned out to be. :wub_anim:

Oh yay, I'm so happy for you, hun! :D -hugs-

My achievement is that I came in second place in the Random Contest! :D -flails- I haven't recieved my trophy or avatar yet, but my yummy soup is there!

I achieved a Bronze Trophy for Extreme Herder! I'm really having a love/hate relationship with the game. Since getting stressed with it, then learning to relax while practicing for 6 months for the avatar, then getting the avatar, and now I have a trophy for it. I'm quite proud of myself that I could change something that I dreaded for years into something that I can... accept with peace of mind.

I'm definitely glad that I kept playing though. After my previous high score of 255 I thought "might as well quit now" but then I was thinking of how far I can go. A trophy didn't even enter my mind until I remembered it was the beginning of a month. :woot:

I achieved a Bronze Trophy for Extreme Herder! I'm really having a love/hate relationship with the game. Since getting stressed with it, then learning to relax while practicing for 6 months for the avatar, then getting the avatar, and now I have a trophy for it. I'm quite proud of myself that I could change something that I dreaded for years into something that I can... accept with peace of mind.

I'm definitely glad that I kept playing though. After my previous high score of 255 I thought "might as well quit now" but then I was thinking of how far I can go. A trophy didn't even enter my mind until I remembered it was the beginning of a month. :woot:

I'm still gawking at the fact that you got the lucky streak avatar. :o

I'm still gawking at the fact that you got the lucky streak avatar. :O

Well thanks! I didn't know whether to put it in the Avatars or Achievements forum. It could've probably had its own board to itself but I wouldn't be comfortable with that. I don't think my display avatar is ever going to change knowing how elusive it is!

silver trophy on bilge dice streak ; just edged out on gold though :( i got same number if wins as the 3rd place but i still placed 4th ; do u know how hard it is to get consecutive wins in bilge dice ?

352_2.gif