What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I reached the 10million mark in my bank so now have top interest level yah yah yah :D now i can decide which avatar to spend some neopoints on.

I'd suggest the Number Six avatar. All you have to do is visit the page with the exact amount of NP on hand that the asparagus should cost per kilogram. It's at 8,184,652 NP right now. http://www.neopets.com/aboutus.phtml

So far, my only achievement is climbing another level in my Habitarium--but by the end of the day, my goal is to finally have the Ultimate Bullseye 2 avatar (I've been slacking big time on games avatars). I've gotten 98 two times so far today. If I get that again instead of 100, I think I might spontaneously combust.

I finally recieved a Fountain Faerie Quest! :D I'm just waiting on someone to accept a trade- I can't wait to get the Buzzin' avatar! :D

Wildbreeze, I had to wait until my pets were starving :/ Took forever, seemed like.

I got FOUR Nerkmids from the Battledome today. Boy, that really helped plump my bank account up - soon I'll be at my goal amount to keep, and be able to save for more customizations/paintbrushes/weapons/stamps! :D

Wildbreeze, I had to wait until my pets were starving :/ Took forever, seemed like.

I got FOUR Nerkmids from the Battledome today. Boy, that really helped plump my bank account up - soon I'll be at my goal amount to keep, and be able to save for more customizations/paintbrushes/weapons/stamps! :D

Holy crap, how? The only time I ever got nerkmids from the Battledome was from when the new Battledome was still in beta.

Who were you fighting?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Who were you fighting?

It's the Premium BD dome challengers that are giving them out so frequently. I've won three in the past two days as well, fighting against the Jetsam Ace.

(I battle on Mighty, Zombii is fighting on Normal, I believe. So difficulty really doesn't seem to matter!)

^Yup, what Rebecca said! Jetsam Ace on the weakest level for me, it was awesome. :D

Have you sold them all already? :D Are you rolling in your NP, yelling "All mine!"? :P

Yup, you betcha - Sid took them off my hands! :D Now if only I could sell all those map pieces I've been racking up, I'd be REALLY close to my bank goal.

How lovely! :D Is Sid trying his luck with the Vending Machine?

I took all my profits and promptly blew them. *hangs head in shame* But they went to a good cause, my battle pet Nocturnoxis now has Lens Flare, and I went in with my daughter to buy hubs an early birthday present - his Blumaroo Jarbir is now Stealth, and looks completely amazing! Very happy about that, really was able to get a good price for it.

Today I jumped up two levels on habitarium! I'm at level 43 currently and just about to get to level 44! I'm so close to level 50, I'm so excited! It has actually taken me a while to get this far in Habi, so this is pretty special for me that I can upgrade that quickly! :rolleyes_anim: