What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I got Lenny Conundrum right this past week, in the first 250. I was hoping that by some crazy chance, I was able to upgrade my trophy from silver to gold, but that didn't happen. But I got it right. :D

Niki: You totally need a Draik. A zombie one :P Congrats!

:woot: My Achievement today? This:

Spiritus_Ignus has withstood the heat of the Magma Pool and emerged with this fiery new look!

And on a random login, at a random time, and the guard was asleep! I've wanted a Magma Xweetok since I started playing again, but now I don't know if I should leave his wearables on or let him run around in his b-day suit... decisions decisions

03:02 :laughingsmiley: and I wont forget it! (Random as in, I just so happened to be in the vicinity when he was sleeping so I checked, not really expecting to see anything new).

I found a few good wearables; I'm happy with the look for now, but I'll always have an eye open for more.

Edit: Grammar

Edited by MetalSphere

I am officially a Millionaire Mega-Platinum at the bank! :happydance: When I first started playing, I never thought I'd save up that many NP's! 5mil down, 5mil to go. ^_^

Not too amazing, but I got the Coconut Shy avatar today! I only started trying for it a few days ago, so I'm pleased as punch.

Also I caved and splurged a not-so-modest sum of NP on customizing a Neopet on my side. I told myself I wouldn't care about anything but training my main pet and that spending money on looks would be "wasteful," but then I gave myself a reality check and reminded myself that I'm ultimately playing a game. I'm pretty happy with my decision. :)

My side account is 4 months old and I transferred one of my main pets over. :D

It's weird to not have Jack on my main, but I'm glad for the space. Now I can go for pet lends or help people get magma pets. :)

I officially lost 13 million on one sale. :( Biggest loss ever.

Eep, that sucks so hard, I'm sorry! What happened?

I managed to get a Poogle with a very pretty name (and no numbers or symbols, whoop!) at the pound today. I was going to shell out on a morphing potion at some point so I was super glad to find one and with a better name than I could have come up with!

I also bought the lab map today for 960k which I think is a good deal (erm, it is a good deal right?) only it makes me sad to look at my bank account now which is a shame >< Looking forward to zapping some pets, though!

Something has happened! babyray.gif Oh no! Boochi fires his ray gun and turns Kougrass48 into a Baby Kougra!!!

I'm speechless. This is the first time I've got this RE.

Edit: the Magical Spring Vine Wings he was wearing disappeared, I can't find them. :(

Something has happened! babyray.gif Oh no! Boochi fires his ray gun and turns Kougrass48 into a Baby Kougra!!!

I'm speechless. This is the first time I've got this RE.

Edit: the Magical Spring Vine Wings he was wearing disappeared, I can't find them. :(

Are you using the 'Customize Your Neopet!' page? If so, go here and look for them. I thought one of my items had disappeared but it turned out you can't see wearables for the normal colours (Blue, Grey, Purple, etc) while customizing a pet that is Maruquan or Mutant or any other pet like that (unless you set it to 'Species: All' while customizing). :P

Are you using the 'Customize Your Neopet!' page? If so, go here and look for them. I thought one of my items had disappeared but it turned out you can't see wearables for the normal colours (Blue, Grey, Purple, etc) while customizing a pet that is Maruquan or Mutant or any other pet like that (unless you set it to 'Species: All' while customizing). :P

I checked, it's not there either. :( My favourite pair of wings as well.

My bank account crested another million mark today (actually, another million and a half), thanks mostly to some stock sales. I splurged and upgraded my gallery to the next round number (size 320, I think -- it can hold 1600 items). Hopefully it won't need to grow any more; I really need to organize it better.

I just hit the next million mark in my bank account. -dances- I have so much more now than I ever have before- I kind of don't want to spend a single point of it! LOL

I've only been restocking for about an hour and though I've missed some unbuyable plushies, I still snagged 2 or 3 good ones. I got a nice book and at some point in time i got a RE that gave me a spring gift basket. I opened it without thinking which disappointed me at first, but it gave me Snowflake Chocolate Advent Calendar and a mouldy chocolate heart! Really good day so far!

Okay, add to my earlier victories a bunch of profitable baked goods and 2 faerie quests in one day.