What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Managed to level up to Level 42 in Habi :) Working my way towards Level 50 to help me rebuild my account, buy an HT set and train my pet, Ygrygor. I also helped a bunch of people build sets today in anticipation of the plot :)

Also, I was able to reach past the 1 mil mark on my bank account :) Looking forward to having more than a hundred million (In my dreams!) in my account XDDD But that'll be after a LOOOOOOONNNGGGG TIMEEE :D

Currently, training is my most important goal right now. I am keeping my Aisha in training, inceasing her stats. My goal this week is to have her at Level 40, with 80 in strength, defense, and hitpoints. (Her level is up to 40 now...right now I am working on having her defense catch up with the rest of her stats. After this week's goal has been met, it will be to move on to Level 50, with 100 S/D/H.

Well, today I crossed over the 5 million NP. I'm gonna keep saving until I have enough money for the Adam avatar, whatever day my money and the price of the avatar line up. Should be somewhere in the next million or two.

Just got my 3rd place Assignment 53 trophy as well and a 2nd place Frumball trophy. Frumball was the easiest trophy I've ever earned. You might want to go see if you can get one yourselves.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I only just noticed- I've passed 1000 HSD! :D I'm at 1044 now, but I'm still super proud- it's amazing what 7-ish months of training will do. :D

Dear i have no name,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your score of 3,162 beats the score of 2,900 by
Turmaculus in the BETTER THAN YOU competition! You have won 20,000 NP, a
cool trophy and a great item! Well done!

:D :D :D

I felt my heart beating faster and faster the closer I got to the score to beat :woot:

I joined a new guild called glass. & i achieved my 250th avatar today!!! "Tyranu Evavu" :D :D

so happy :)

Don't know if this neccasarily counts as an achievment, but my account reached the one year mark today. Time goes by so fast. Haha. I like the shiny new shield on my profile. :)