What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I would love to hit the 200avatars mark!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic. This board is used to post achievements, you may find topics on Neopets goals by entering 'goals' in the search bar.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I was looking through the pound on my side account, just on a whim... I'm still zapping a labrat, so I don't need a new one, and don't want any other pets on my side currently... And I found (what I consider to be) a fairly well named Usul. Hinnachu. :D

I got a LHS (Lesser Healing Scroll) from the achievement 'Fight ALL The Challengers!' at the obelisk. I'm done, I can't beat this freakin' wave- (I had trouble with the third wave, haha). I had to heal Zyla439 every time after the battles, and it lagged horribly- but so worth it. I didn't even have to beat them.

Also beat the 400 NP mark for my bank account. Not a huge achievement, but still. And the Academy gave me a bonus and I went up 2 points! YAY!

(gah, my achievements are like kid's goals. Then again, I'm still technically a kid, haha.)

Finally got the Kass Basher avatar after unlocking the "play with bat" by way of continuously clicking the kass after it hit the ground :D

I'm happier about the increase in NP prize for the game, though, yay for almost effortless 1000 NP x 3!

I've already deposited 500k in the bank today, from shop sales (mostly jade elixirs, thick smoke bombs, muffins, and healing potions), and that's net -- I've been buying more healing potions and jade elixirs as often as I can, and I've trained twice, bought 15k NP of stock, and done my dailies. Yay, war inflation! And access to the Secret Ninja Shop!

ETA: Now over 750k. Can I make it to 1M in 1 day?

ETAA: Just deposited another 250k, and I still have over 50k out, which should be more than enough for my last training. I'm not expecting much more; sales on TSBs and JEs have dropped considerably. I'm nearly out of JEs; they sold much more quickly than the TSBs did. Still, Woohoo on 1M in a day!

I got a gold trophy for Food Club! It's technically yesterday's achievement, but I found out for sure today. Now I don't have to hold any of my winnings for multiple days if I don't want to.

I reached and went past my goal of 1,500,000 NP. YAY! :happydance: :dance:

Account Type: Millionaire Platinum

Current Balance:

1,595,417 NP

Interest Rate:

10.5% per year