Looking to Advertise an Item to Buy or Sell?

Superfly

Rummaging around my TCG packs I got this prize out of the prize codes:

tcg_space_48_7bfe29e246.gifDetransmogrifier (TCG)

I was hoping to sell it for a reasonable price but there has been no luck yet, even jellyneo's Item database seem to be left blank with its price lately. I was hoping to sell it for 400k-600k but what do you think? http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=403934789

Anybody have a pirate krawk morphing potion at a decent price(about 280k)?I would really like one PM me if you have one plz!

Hey gang!

I am still on the hunt for the two new Bottles of Sand. They were FINALLY 'activated' a couple days ago so I know that they are now able to be obtained.

One appears to be Faerieland themed and the other one seems to have a Haunted Woods theme.

tiki_sand_faerieland.giftiki_sand_hauntedwoods.gif

If you restock one, happen across one in a user shop, or find one on the TP...PLEASE let me know!

I want to add both Bottles to my Gallery.

I'm hoping TNT releases a Bottle for each part Neopia and I want to be on top of the series from the beginning.

Cheers!

:P

Hold on to your hats! I've got a lot I'm trying to unload lol

bg_leapfrog_faeriecity.gifFaerie City Balcony BG - TP Price 2M, 1.8M for TDN members.

leap_thenewestbook.gif The Newest Book - TP Price 2M, 1.8M for TDN members.

labmap_01.gifSecret Lab Map Piece #1 - TP Price 490k, 450k for TDN members.

I would be willing to set up private nf auctions if you are offering pure, otherwise feel free to message me here or send me a neomail with offers :) If you're really nice I may even go lower than this - I'm looking to get rid of some things haha

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a few Neopets 14th Birthday Goodie Bag's that I'd like to sell, and figured I'd offer them here in case people were interested.

The bags reward 2-3 out of 9 possible prizes, some of which are these awesome petpets!

alabriss_birthday.gifkadoatie_birthday.gifmeepit_birthday.gifwarf_birthday.gif

I'm looking to sell them fairly fast, and with the current price being around 400k, like to sell them for around 350k each. If anyone is interested, please feel free to pm me on here or on NP and I'll get back to you asap.

Edit: Well, that was extremely fast, thanks! SOLD

I have a Stitched Evil Coconut and a Painted Evil Coconut up on the TP. Does anyone collect coconuts? I don't have many, but I knocked these two down and already have them. I would rather just trade for a different coconut!

I also have a pot_hissi_blue.gifBlue Hissi Morphing Potion up for trade. Willing to go lower for TDN members :)

I have several wearables that I am selling.

The prices listed are my going rate on the TP and shop, which I try to price at the lowest, if you find a better rate I will match it. I will offer a discount on top of my low rate for TDN users, just make an offer c:

unbuyables

clo_krawk_sleuth_pants.gif Krawk Sleuth Trousers -125k
clo_tonu_knight_bottom.gif Tonu Knight Bottom Armour-500k
clo_quiggle_teaparty_shoes.gif Quiggle Tea Party Shoes-3.8mil
clo_krawk_foreman_shirt.gif Krawk Foreman Shirt-340k

clo_uni_fancy_dress.gif Fancy Uni Dress-85k
clo_maraq_fin_wings.gif Maraquan Fin Wings-140k
clo_shoyru_malwar_armour.gif Shoyru Warrior Armour-82k
clo_mutant_tentacle_wig.gif Mutant Tentacle Wig-170k
clo_zafara_flomer_shoes.gif Flower Merchant Zafara Sandals-75k

So apparently even though I'm seeking and not selling an item I must post in here...

Seeking: Apple core and paying 10M... this item is only found in the dump http://www.neopets.com/medieval/rubbishdump.phtml

Might as well post what I'm selling:

Full Space Map

Will discount for sure - feel free to neomail me!

Hi, I am selling the following items on the TP. The prices listed are those on TP. I am willing to go a little lower for forum people :)

boo_maraquan_chombies.gif Maraquan Chombies: Secrets from the Deep ~40K

labmap_06.gif Secret Laboratory Map ~110K

sta_ship.gif The Cyodrakes Gaze Stamp ~650K

stamp_travel_altador.gif Altador Travel Stamp ~1million NP

I have these items currently for sale(willing to haggle a little bit,PM me if you want to haggle):

Glack(P3)TP:270k My price:240-250k

Skuffler(P3)TP:390k My price:350kFirmSOLD

Ghost petpet paint brush TP:150k My price:125k

Green petpet paint brush in my shop for 93000NPSOLD

Shadow paint brush TP:735k My price:700k SOLD

Offer away!

Trying my luck again:

spo_coconut_xmas.gif Seasonal Evil Coconut: 65k (60k for TDN members)

hwpp_creepingshadowhammer.gif Creeping Shadow Hammer: 190k (180k for TDN members)

I'm willing to haggle for these items. :)

Have you sold the SEC? I'll buy it from ya :)

Hi there ladies and gents! I've just finished the Quizara's Curse Game and I have some items I've decided to sell that are exclusive from the video game.

Currently up in my trades are

Terror Mountain Snowy Path Background (asking 150k) Quizara Exclusive

Jelly World Stamp (asking 105k)

I'm completely open to negotiation, but pure/ETS is decidedly preferred. I have a lot of painting/customizing/collecting goals that I'm saving for :]

If you're seeking something specific that is Quizara's Curse Exclusive, please also message me and I'll check to see if I stocked it away into my SDB.

NM gets my attention faster than PMing me here.

My shop is full from dailies and I usually mark stuff down a couple hundred below SW prices. The codestones/dubloons are the fastest to go, so be quick if you're looking for them cheap. The shop will open 35 minutes from the time of this post.

I'm also selling the following if anyone is interested (all are marked below TP price):

Halloween Petpet Paint Brush - 190k

Aisha Transmogrification Potion - 375k

Snow Paint Brush - 12k

Strength Serum x2 - 92k ea

Galactic Adventures II - 15k

Lenny Salad (r97 gourmet food) - taking offers

Pirate Krawk Morphing Potion - 260k

Secret Laboratory Map Piece (piece 8, the baby whale) - taking offers

If a price isn't listed, any offer that is reasonable will likely be accepted, I'm looking to quick-sell these.