Looking to Advertise an Item to Buy or Sell?

Superfly

Looking to trade: I need red codestones for my training and I'm willing to trade for equal value of normal codestones. Just let me know what kind you need most.

I mostly need Kew at the moment.

On 3/19/2023 at 1:52 AM, Duma said:

Looking to trade: I need red codestones for my training and I'm willing to trade for equal value of normal codestones. Just let me know what kind you need most.

I mostly need Kew at the moment.

i only have 4 red at the moment.  1 kew, 1 cui, 2 sho.  you're welcome to have them if you like.  i'm still using dubloons for training atm but i'm saving up random normal codestones if you'd like me to put up a trade for 1 or all 3 i can do that.  sorry i don't have more to offer.

11 hours ago, Gaevriel said:

i only have 4 red at the moment.  1 kew, 1 cui, 2 sho.  you're welcome to have them if you like.  i'm still using dubloons for training atm but i'm saving up random normal codestones if you'd like me to put up a trade for 1 or all 3 i can do that.  sorry i don't have more to offer.

Sure! The kew would be great, the others are welcome too if you really don't mind. Just let me know what you would want in return. I have plenty of dubloons too if you would prefer those. I could also give you 2 full sets of normal codestones plus some dubloons (20 dubloon coin + 2 dubloon coin for example) for all four reds.

• 7 months later...

Hi everyone! 

I am conducting market research on the topic of what consumers are buying and why. I run a store and currently sell several food items. 

If you post which items you buy and the reason(s) you buy them, it would be greatly appreciated! It would also be helpful to post which items you might want to buy in the future that are not luxurious Wishlist items as well.

i.e. I buy mostly cute food items to feed my Neopets.

i.e. I buy several weapons to fight in the BattleDome.

i.e. I usually buy items to complete my quests.

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Duma said:

Looking for Vine Markings (NC). image.png

Duma, I have tried searching the Mall and I can't seem to find this item. I used the search box, several times as well as the shop headers at the top in the listed categories. Where can I find this item?

9 minutes ago, granny63020 said:

Duma, I have tried searching the Mall and I can't seem to find this item. I used the search box, several times as well as the shop headers at the top in the listed categories. Where can I find this item?

It's a prize from the Wonderclaw Machine, Bronze Tier items, Jungle machine.

That's why I figured trading would be easiest. If I could just buy it I would have but if it comes to luck, I don't have enough NC willing to spend on it.

OH I see. I didn't know that you had to play those games in order to get the item. I actually thought you could always buy any of the items at the mall. So, I learned something new today. I think I have only played NCM games less than a few times. Have you tried JN  and seen the list of those looking to trade that item? I saw it and it is a pretty cool item, makes me want one! Sorry I couldn't help you with it.